Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon manga
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Have you ever read any pokemon manga?
Last year I bought 2 pokemon manga. They were black & white!
The story was fantastic, better than the anime!
What about you?
i have read the mysterious dungeon manga. it comes free with nintendo power. they are pretty good. they have only made 2 sofar, but they are going to continue for ithink 4 more months.
before many years i bought the first manga i thought that this was just a story magazine but now i know that is very famous
think about pokemon hentai.wow gross
Man, japanese guyz are teh paranoidz so I won't be surprised if a Pokémon hentai magazine is already out. And I am sure it will look more or less like this:
http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q186/...Hentai.jpg
sure thing...
billaros Wrote:think about pokemon hentai.wow gross

hentai... i prefer the real Toungue Toungue Toungue and pokemon hentai very wicked but (i have seen a lot of that ..... ) i ve seen my caterpie get ...... u must be rly sick to make pokemon hentai :S

Man, japanese guyz are teh paranoidz so I won't be surprised if a Pokémon hentai magazine is already out.

i knw that 2 but i didnt laugh at all Big Grin
well,the link didnt work,also,when i said that japanese people are nuts you(2nd plural person)made fun of me
Well I've read the first 7 volumes of pokemon adventures. Btw do you know where can I find other on the net?
You can find them here: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=64966

Unfortunatly only the first 9 vols have been scanned. And that's how far i have reed too.I'm thinking on buying them =?
Hey, can someone please tell me how is Elite4 Karen (of Johto) in the manga? I need to know her personality ´cause I´ll "use" her in a fanfic...
bump
I haven't read one but i'm planning to buy atleast one.I mostly watch the anime series.
I don't know if pokemon manga is better than the anime???But you said (all of you) that is better so i like to go and buy one !
Well, I believe I should start reading the manga, since I want to read Hitman Reborn and Bleach. I hope it's as good as the anime, although the main characters are different.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's