Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Animals which would be awesome as new Pokemon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm pretty sure that some of you have some animals in your mind that you think they would be ideal for GameFreak to use them as a base for designing new Pokemon yet they haven't till now. Therefore this thread is to write your recommendations.

The only one that comes to my mind for the time being is swordfish.
[Image: Xiphias_gladius2.jpg]
We've seen many fish Pokemon as water Pokemon all these generations: goldfish, shark, piranha...but no swordfish. And its evolution could be based on hammerhead shark.
[Image: hammerhead-shark_568_600x450.jpg]
Well, this would be good. I know there are some flying bug Pokemémon but not one like this. It could even have its own annoying abilities and moves. Like bonus healing when Garbodor is on the field or a special bug buzz thing.

I present you the one and only, our favorite insect of them all, especiall in the summer:

There isn't a wolf pokemon btw...

We need a sponge pokemon(grass/water), a panda, a tiger(fire), a komodo dragon...
Caracal cats (don't mind the title it's wrong)
http://9gag.com/gag/6487027
I'd like to see:
A mosquito (signature move:Leech Needle [draining move])(type:Bug->Bug Flying)
A cerberus (signature move:Triple Fang [the fang version of Triple Attack])(type:Dark->Dark Ghost)
A pegasus (signature moves:LightSpeed [the quickest attack]/Wind Blast [Flying/Special/always hits/Power 120])(type:Ground/Flying or Flying or Light/Flying [if Light type ever exists])(legendary)
A volcano Pokemon (no signature)(type:Fire->Water Fire->Water Fire [many volcanos are in islands]

(I know the last one isn't an animal.)
Houndoom needs to evolve to a cerberus. And Rapidash to a pegasus.
The only thing I can think now is
the tiger and lion

I prefer the white tiger instead of the regular tiger and they could make a liger i guess.
Well i think Camerupt is based on both a camel and a volcano.Also,Entei seems pretty like a lion while Raikou like a tiger to be honest.As for the pegasus and cerberus ones I think they would be a little too much although I like the idea of pokemon based on mythological creatures especially greek.
Isn't Heatran supposed to be a volcano or something pokemon?
Well,I meant a Pokemon that looks like a volcano.Or a geyser (if it is Water/Fire)
Anyway,what about a scarecrow?
I mean we have only seen Cacturne.What about a Dark/Fighting scarecrow?
Exotic Shorthairs.
Actually, I before the fifth
generation, wondered if I will build
pokemon based wild animals such
as the zebra came out but after
Zebstrika.
(03-02-2013 05:35 PM)Blue Cross Wrote: [ -> ]The only thing I can think now is
the tiger and lion

Don't we already have the Legendary Beast trio (Entei, Raiku, Suicune) and Arcanine?
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Legendary_beasts
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Arcanine#Origin
The Suicune not remind me the tiger or lion. Anyway
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's