Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: My list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello! Fist of all I know that I am asking for pokemons hard to get... I am only asking because I want those pokemon so much and I am asking for people who are able to give them...

Want:
Mew(My Fav Pokemon!!)
Celebi
Darkai
Shaymin
Arceus
Jirachi
At any Lv.

Able to give:
Shiny Manaphy (Not sure if it's Legit)
Shiny Gyarados (Japanese Name)
Manaphy/Phione
Cresselia/Heatran/Giratina
Regirock/Registeel/Regice/Regigigas
Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit
Deoxys Lv.100
Mewtwo Lv.100
Latios/Latias Lv.100
Rayquaza Lv.100
Kyogre/Groudon Lv.100
Lugia/HO-OH Lv.100
Entei/Raikou/Suicune Lv.100
And many other Lv.100 pokemon like Salamence/Dragonite/Alakazam/Tyranitar/Sceptile/Swampert/etc.
I also have access pretty much to all GBA Pokemon and all starters!!
So if you want ask for a request!

Pokemon Pearl
Sorry about being off-topic, but do you know about EV training?
I'd like to help but I'm on Black 2. If you haven't found what you're searching for, when I have my Platinum I can help you.
(16-02-2013 01:44 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry about being off-topic, but do you know about EV training?

I think yes>? Why?

(16-02-2013 01:47 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to help but I'm on Black 2. If you haven't found what you're searching for, when I have my Platinum I can help you.

Do you have any of these pokemon:?
Just saw your Level 100's and wondered if they are EV trained or not and if you know about it.
(16-02-2013 01:52 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Just saw your Level 100's and wondered if they are EV trained or not and if you know about it.

Some of them are but some of them aren't (: If you want a pokemon just ask for it's stats and I will PM them to you to see if you want them
I can give you all of the info of the Pokemon in PM
Nope I'm not really interested in trades, just wanted to ask. Smile
Let's check your wanted

Mew(Your Fav Pokemon!!) Have a Shiny Japanese one (from Emerald) and one from Event (not Shiny).
Celebi Have from Event (Fateful Encounter for lv10 Zorua in Castelia City in B/W)
Darkai Have Alamos Darkrai (with Spacial Rend and Roar of Time)
Shaymin Have Fateful encounter for Platinum change forme
Arceus Have Michina Arceus with the Signatures of the Creation Trio
Jirachi Have the Draco Meteor one

And let's check yours(Want=I want it)(Not Want=I don't want it)
Shiny Manaphy (Not sure if it's Legit) First borrow it to me to check its stats and Shiniless then give it to anyone you want
Shiny Gyarados (Japanese Name) Want
Manaphy/Phione Not Want
Cresselia/Heatran/Giratina Not Want
Regirock/Registeel/Regice/Regigigas Not want
Uxie/Azelf/Mesprit Not Want
Deoxys Lv.100 Not Want
Mewtwo Lv.100 Not Want
Latios/Latias Lv.100 Want
Rayquaza Lv.100 Not Want
Kyogre/Groudon Lv.100 Want Groudon
Lugia/HO-OH Lv.100 Not Want
Entei/Raikou/Suicune Lv.100 Not Want (I have the Shiny ones if you want)
Alakazam Want
If you have,I want Gengar and Machamp
I want the shiny Raikou/Entei/Suicune if they are legit. I have Gengar Female and Machamp Male Lv. 60 both ( I can lvl them if you want) I can give you what you asked (: shiny Gyarados is lv 54
No need of lv
Of course they are legit (they are the event ones).
So,let's trade?
Do you need anything else?
I gave you anything you wanted.
A friend of mine will give me 2 Japanese Dittos and if you want,I can give you 1 of them.
Well if you have a spare one sure! Smile I don't really need anything except shiny pokémon. Thanks again for the trade!!' Smile
Reference URL's