Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon in real life.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you believe that Pokemon exist?
[Image: real_pokemon_life__pidove_by_badafra-d4p8957.jpg]
[Image: 8163493066_54cac8c270_z.jpg]
[Image: Real_Life_Pokemon___Mew_by_HeyZabava.jpg]

They are 0,00000000001% real.
They look a bit creepy but pretty realistic.Especially that Mew. But you can see a lot of pixels if you take a closer look.
If you find THIS creepy,check this.Both creepy and funny.
I saw a picture of a singer called Alex Leon.
His face in that picture looked like Entei's.
His hair looked like Entei's hair.
And his name is Alex Leon.Entei looks like a lion.
Coincidence?
Maybe Entei can learn Transform or it has a Human Forme.Toungue
Pokemon exist!And that singer is an Entei!Toungue
can't sleep
mew will eat me
WHAT IN THOR'S NAME IS THAT THING????it's definately not mew...it's a freakin' creepy hairless cat!!!!!!!
(31-03-2013 10:15 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]WHAT IN THOR'S NAME IS THAT THING????it's definately not mew...it's a freakin' creepy hairless cat!!!!!!!

i agree with ya,its just a hairless cat with weird eyes
That bird thing... What on Earth is that supposed to be? A Pidove? A Spearow? Articuno, maybe?
The snail thing does look realistic, though.
Also, when humans get the science required to create organisms from scratch or breed new organisms or whatever, the first - the very first - thing we are going to create is Pokemon. Tons of Pokemon to be packaged and sold in stores.
@Alcovich
It's a Pidove, you can tell because of the evil eyes peering into your soul... pidove is one of my least favorites...
Ok first how can those even look real.... you can tell it done by computer. Second "Mew" is a hairless cat which are genetically modified animals that require way to much care for my taste and third why does this text sound so angry....
Reference URL's