Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Dunsparce used Return!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I may actually be able to be more active now Big Grin This year is my senior year in high school so i have been quite busy, and thankful my priorities lie where they do xP Anyway i am happy to be back, these are the very first Forums I had become a member of and they have been fun! I look forward to the fun new games to come with you guys, thats all I am out for now.
Welcome Back Toungue
Generally lately returns many old
members as guest stars
lol Thanks, I also have Been going into vector work so I'll open up a request thread, or actually i think i still have my old one. off to the fanart section!
(20-03-2013 12:25 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]I may actually be able to be more active now Big Grin This year is my senior year in high school so i have been quite busy, and thankful my priorities lie where they do xP Anyway i am happy to be back, these are the very first Forums I had become a member of and they have been fun! I look forward to the fun new games to come with you guys, thats all I am out for now.

Welcome back mate Smile it's been a while

This was also one of my first forums. Not sure if i'll be getting involved with gen 6 a lot though. (because of economic reasons...)

Unless ofc i find a way to use wifi with emulators Toungue Anyway , it's nice having you back , man Smile
welcome back friend
Guess i ain't the only one who has the same name as a pokemon
Smile weeeelcomee!!!! i am pretty much back as well 'cause i have tooo much free time this year (first year in high school Toungue ) and can't really handle it....i get so boooooooooored
And welcome back LuXray.
welcome back mate :]
(23-03-2013 12:34 AM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]
(20-03-2013 12:25 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]I may actually be able to be more active now Big Grin This year is my senior year in high school so i have been quite busy, and thankful my priorities lie where they do xP Anyway i am happy to be back, these are the very first Forums I had become a member of and they have been fun! I look forward to the fun new games to come with you guys, thats all I am out for now.

Welcome back mate Smile it's been a while

This was also one of my first forums. Not sure if i'll be getting involved with gen 6 a lot though. (because of economic reasons...)

Unless ofc i find a way to use wifi with emulators Toungue Anyway , it's nice having you back , man Smile
lol I probably won't be either. so let both just stick to our previous generations xP

(24-03-2013 12:14 AM)staraptor Wrote: [ -> ]welcome back friend
lol hey man! thanks Big Grin
(25-03-2013 04:35 AM)Jolteon Wrote: [ -> ]Guess i ain't the only one who has the same name as a pokemon
You me, luXray, Staraptor, and i think there was another...

(26-03-2013 01:16 AM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]Smile weeeelcomee!!!! i am pretty much back as well 'cause i have tooo much free time this year (first year in high school Toungue ) and can't really handle it....i get so boooooooooored
DON"T SLACK OFF!!!!! for the love of god do not slackoff in Highschool. trust me you'll get lazy real fast if you let it set in. keepa good study schedule.

(26-03-2013 02:04 AM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]welcome back mate :]
These words feel golden to me :shocked:
Reference URL's