Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Duns' Lets plays and montages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to share with you guys my youtube channel, starting with a glance of my minecraft world. I also have COD: Black Ops 2 kill montages. minecraft

Sorry for the double post, computer lag has struck me yet again! this is the right one to see [derp][/derp]
Good luck with your channel! When I find some time I will sure check out the videos!
I subbed you,Duns!
you have cod black ops 2 for pc or for ps3?
@8hachi8 I wont really have any interesting content for a while I don't think, but thanks!

@staraptor on ps3
can you play online,or not?[i mean have you connected it with internet?
yes if you wanna add me my name is Lunar-Brony, it may be a while before i have enough free time to go online though.
ok,i will as soon as i buy ps3 LOL[i'll actually buy it in 2 months but i'll keep your name in mind]
Lol i thought you had one from the question, sorry xP, anyone else can add me though.
(01-04-2013 06:02 PM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]Lol i thought you had one from the question, sorry xP, anyone else can add me though.

Why not keep your money and buy a ps4 instead?
well maybe because ps4 will cost 600[or maybe not]and i like ps3
Ps4 won't be as expensive as ps3 when it was released and you should have bought a ps3 ages ago. Toungue
how much do you think it will cost?
2]i was stupid not buing ps3 ages ago
3]when will it come out?
4]will it has anything more than ps3?
We do have a thread specifically in the gaming section btw. It will come out in fall 2013 so basically we are a few months away and yes it has more things than ps3, you can read more in the ps4 thread.
Reference URL's