Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Which pony is best pony?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(14-04-2013 06:35 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]it's pretty much like The Homestuck , Sonic , Pewdiepie and hetalia fans combined...

I will ignore you in YouTube for saying that for Pewds' Bros (I am one of his subscribers)!ToungueToungueToungue
As LuXray said,we are not a that bad!(even though she is reffering to Hetalia fans)

PS:WTF is Hetalia?Seriously,I don't know.
(14-04-2013 11:40 PM)LuXray Wrote: [ -> ]I Heart Heart Heart Heart HETALIA!!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin and we're not all that bad :3

OH! It's my queen's favourite...(*checks LuXray's profile*) anime!
ToungueToungueToungueToungueToungue
Well yes , i'm only referring to the stereotypes. I also like homestuck , for instance. But you don't see me running around rollplaying , throwing quotes from it or inside jokes or whatever everywhere do you? (well actually there was a point where i did but that was pretty much just to annoy/bother people Toungue )

anyway.
(15-04-2013 02:48 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I will ignore you in YouTube for saying that for Pewds' Bros (I am one of his subscribers)!ToungueToungueToungue

I don't know how this guy is supposed to be uploading "gaming videos" when he isn't doing good even in TF2.

(15-04-2013 03:23 PM)Kingnothing412 Wrote: [ -> ]Well yes , i'm only referring to the stereotypes. I also like homestuck , for instance. But you don't see me running around rollplaying , throwing quotes from it or inside jokes or whatever everywhere do you? (well actually there was a point where i did but that was pretty much just to annoy/bother people Toungue )

anyway.

I also like ponies, for instance. But you don't see me running around roleplaying or throwing quotes from the show or inside jokes or posting irrelevant pony pictures.
(15-04-2013 03:27 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]I also like ponies, for instance. But you don't see me running around roleplaying or throwing quotes from the show or inside jokes or posting irrelevant pony pictures.

oh yes i do. especially you , db0. Not here , maybe , but...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's