Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Sonic VS Mario Brothers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I want to know if y'all like Sonic the Hedgehog or Mario Brothers.

I personally HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart Sonic the Hedgehog. He's a super-speedy blue hedgehog with four different television shows, hundreds of comics, and a plethora of video-games.
Sonic can handle this Toungue
i never liked sonic...in fact i hate him for no reason,i just don't like his face
mario+luigi ftw
Luigi forever! Sonic only cares about finding out who his father is, while Mario and Luigi endlessly beat on Bowser. Plus, I like the Hammer Bros.
(05-04-2013 11:12 PM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]Luigi forever! Sonic only cares about finding out who his father is, while Mario and Luigi endlessly beat on Bowser. Plus, I like the Hammer Bros.

What do you mean Sonic only cares about finding his father. I'm Sonic crazy and yet I don't know any version where he even thinks about his father.
Sonic endlessly beats on Robotnik/Eggman. When Sonic gathers the 7 Chaos Emeralds he transforms into Super Sonic. He turns yellow, invincible, and his speed increases exponentially. Super Sonic could toss up an egg, defeat the Mario Brothers, Browser, and any and every other video game character and then catch the egg in under a minute and not even break a sweat.
He's far superior!
I would think up an adequate response, but I'm too busy/lazy. I'll get back to you.
You can't think of an adequate response because there isn't one to give. I won and you just don't want to give up.
Reference URL's