Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Buried Alive...?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've heard of a creepypasta called Buried Alive, and I've heard people tell me it's real, it's not real, etc. I wanted to know if you guys knew anything about it.

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Buried_Alive_Model
I saw it recently (2 days ago) and it's supposed to be in the beta version of the game and since you or anyone else here doesn't have the beta (i find it hard to believe someone here has it) you can't find out if it's true or now.
Cause it's creepypasta i believe it's fake.
This is totally fake. It's so fake, that you can actually see the bad MSPaint-job done on the "screenshots".
There are videos that show you how to battle Buried Alive,but I don't think it's true.

Arty2 is right i think i see that it looks blurry, that or I am nearing the point were I'll need glasses.
Why the heck would they add such a creepy ghost in a POKEMON universe? Toungue It's all about Pokemans.
(10-04-2013 08:28 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Why the heck would they add such a creepy ghost in a POKEMON universe? Toungue It's all about Pokemans.

I don't know in which universe you live,but in mine zombies=/=ghosts.Toungue
Buried alive looks like/is a zombie that attacks your garden and you have to defeat it with a Peashooter (which costs 100 points).
AM I TALKING AGAIN FOR Plants VS Zombies?ToungueToungueToungue

And,btw,in my universe,you can see Phantom R dancing on a giant Nyan Cat and trying to catch the Legendary Beasts which are controlled by Napoleon (the character in RT&TET).Toungue

total fail
Well, most of my sources are conflicting, and the script is conveniently called the "Buryman" script (get the pun? eh? eh?), so I'm being led to believe that it's not real. Thanks, guys!
it is obvious that it is not real!it looks blurry..observe it and you will see Smile
The creepiest thing is that we don't know for sure if this is fake or not...
It's obviously fake. Case closed, [/thread]. Toungue
Reference URL's