Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Your "internet Home"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I consider These forums to be my "Internet Home." Which means this is where i like o spend most of my time on the internet, and also find it the most enjoyable. I especially find it enjoyable because of the Nice small size. In bigger forums like seribii I get lost easily and things get outta hand fast. here things go at a really good pace most of the time, and the only troll we have to worry about is usualy someone who hasn't even registered properly yet. I also like to see alot of my good buddies here like Luxray, Terraplant, M.55, and many others, also one of the coolest moderators of any forum Fr3. he even has a special moderator description, which must be somewhat new. Basically I want to thank the Legendary pokemon forums and members for an awesome 3 years and going experience, and for dealing with my internet newbness in the earlier days. like when i thought the "ima firin mah lazors" meme was Fr3's own thing xP. Any way thnnks Arty2, Billaros, Blue,NM2, and others for an awesome forum Cool
(12-04-2013 07:04 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]also one of the coolest moderators of any forum Fr3.

AgreeAgreeAgree
DrinksDrinksDrinks
FriendsFriendsFriends

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO BELIEVES THE SAME THING FOR FR3!
I had made a Fr3quency Fan Club in the Greek section,but we destroyed it (mostly it was my fault that it got deleted).
So,I think I should have made it in the English section.

I am here for almost 3 months,but I feel like I know Grim,GeorgeSlayer,fr3quency,Blue Cross,Kingnothing412 and LuXray for years.
That's why I thank Arty2,BLUE and NM2 (I call them The Admin Triad) and the other Admins.
(12-04-2013 03:47 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]127.0.0.1

???
(12-04-2013 07:04 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]I consider These forums to be my "Internet Home." Which means this is where i like o spend most of my time on the internet, and also find it the most enjoyable. I especially find it enjoyable because of the Nice small size. In bigger forums like seribii I get lost easily and things get outta hand fast. here things go at a really good pace most of the time, and the only troll we have to worry about is usualy someone who hasn't even registered properly yet. I also like to see alot of my good buddies here like Luxray, Terraplant, M.55, and many others, also one of the coolest moderators of any forum Fr3. he even has a special moderator description, which must be somewhat new. Basically I want to thank the Legendary pokemon forums and members for an awesome 3 years and going experience, and for dealing with my internet newbness in the earlier days. like when i thought the "ima firin mah lazors" meme was Fr3's own thing xP. Any way thnnks Arty2, Billaros, Blue,NM2, and others for an awesome forum Cool

I know I'm still new to the forums but I've really come to love this website.
I feel like y'all are part of my family.
Thanks!
(12-04-2013 03:47 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]127.0.0.1

I think I see what you did there. IP?
Legendary pokemon is actually the only forum I'm a member of and I really like it!Other forums that I've seen don't have *something something* and as Duns said they are big and complicated.I also like the fact that there is the greek section and I'm able to talk with people in greek and all...LP rules Big Grin
(12-04-2013 07:04 AM)dunsparce Wrote: [ -> ]I consider These forums to be my "Internet Home." Which means this is where i like o spend most of my time on the internet, and also find it the most enjoyable. I especially find it enjoyable because of the Nice small size. In bigger forums like seribii I get lost easily and things get outta hand fast. here things go at a really good pace most of the time, and the only troll we have to worry about is usualy someone who hasn't even registered properly yet. I also like to see alot of my good buddies here like Luxray, Terraplant, M.55, and many others, also one of the coolest moderators of any forum Fr3. he even has a special moderator description, which must be somewhat new. Basically I want to thank the Legendary pokemon forums and members for an awesome 3 years and going experience, and for dealing with my internet newbness in the earlier days. like when i thought the "ima firin mah lazors" meme was Fr3's own thing xP. Any way thnnks Arty2, Billaros, Blue,NM2, and others for an awesome forum Cool
seconding this

(12-04-2013 03:39 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I had made a Fr3quency Fan Club in the Greek section,but we destroyed it (mostly it was my fault that it got deleted).

I'm pretty sure that was just me being a nazi... (literally Toungue Rolleyes )
Reference URL's