Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Give this Pokemon a Name.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: 2mxsn.png]

I was just bored and so I created a new Pokemon. Enjoy!

It learns Eruption at level 80, Hydro Pump at level 85, Fissure at level 90, Sketch at level 95, and Electrical Physic Storm at level 100.
Question:
Why Fissure and not Sheer Cold?Fissure can't hit Flying types,while Sheer Cold can hit every type.

But,it's awesome!
I'm glad you liked it. I was worried nobody would like it.
Fissure is my favorite 1 hit KO move.
That's the point of Sketch. If you don't like one of the moves you can use Sketch and get any move you want.
(14-04-2013 08:56 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I'm glad you liked it. I was worried nobody would like it.

It's very good for a combination of shapes in MS Paint.Also,I couldn't do it as good as you.Smile
But,to be honest,it doesn't look very much as a Porygon evolution.
If you work more at this,it may look like a freakin' awesome realistic Porygon evolution.
(14-04-2013 09:47 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]If you work more at this,it may look like a freakin' awesome realistic Porygon evolution.

It's a Porygon, that tried to update its software, but it mixed its core programming with MS paint, probably because the update software was designed by Microsoft, by accident. Right, right?
@Myself
Am I an idiot?I want realistic Porygon 3 when I have Realistic Fish Head from Sponge Bob!ToungueToungueToungue
@Db0 So realistic fish head errrr I mean story!Toungue
You dare call that a Porygon? That looks similar to what I was doing 7 years ago during pc lessons instead of typing crap on word.
(03-05-2013 01:45 PM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]You dare call that a Porygon? That looks similar to what I was doing 7 years ago during pc lessons instead of typing crap on word.

He is just jelly of your artwork. Truth is, it doesn't really look like a Porygon but it doesn't matter. It's a nice combination of geometrical shapes.
(05-05-2013 06:27 PM)Divided by Zer0 Wrote: [ -> ]He is just jelly of your artwork. Truth is, it doesn't really look like a Porygon but it doesn't matter. It's a nice combination of geometrical shapes.

Thanks! Since no one thinks it's a Porygon, I'm open to suggestions on what it's name could be.
It doesn't really look like anything.
Once my finals are over (they end tomorrow) I'll probably draw a new Pokemon by hand. It'll look much better than what I did on paint.

If y'all want I can upload a drawing of Silver the Hedgehog that I drew just to show you that I can draw. I'll only upload it if a few people are interested.
The pokemon you created is good but it doesn't look like a porygon evolution Confused...porygon and it's evolutions have the same blue and pink colours, i think that if you want to create porygon 3 you should use the same ones. Anyway if your pokemon was official i would catch one for sure Big Grin
Electric/Psychic? It looks more like Electric/Ghost. Nice drawing by the way. It's so minimalistic. I bet you were incredibly bored when you were drawing it. Or really high. Big Grin Vetus approves. Cool

Can I repost in on 4chan and my Pokemon fan-made Facebook page? Of course I'll post your name in the credits. Or if you don't want to see your name, I won't post it.
(07-05-2013 05:31 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]If y'all want I can upload a drawing of Silver the Hedgehog that I drew just to show you that I can draw. I'll only upload it if a few people are interested.

go ahead

i can't really imagine what it's supposed to look like with the ms paint image... Toungue
Freehand drawn Silver the Hedgehog. Let me go ahead and apologize for the horrible eyes. Eyes are the worst part for me. [Image: 1zdloaf.jpg]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's