Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Continue this story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The purpose of this game is to create a crazy story. I'll post the first part and then someone else takes the story from there and continues it. It'll be interesting to see where the different members take the story.

Aaron awoke from his nap after battling his rival trainer Leo. Aaron had chosen a Turtwig and Leo had chosen a Chimchar. The two trainers decided to go to Route 201 to train. Suddenly a dark shadow fell over them.
Aaron: What's a Lugia doing in the Sinnoh Region?!?! Lugia then sweeps down and grabs the trainer Aaron.
Leo was stunned by the appearance of the the legendary Pokémon and just stood there, staring his friend getting carried away. Soon, they would just be a dot on the clear skies.

But fortunately, Aaron knew what to do. He pulled his pocket knife out of his jeans and began frantically stabbing Lugia's white fur. Because stabbing the Guardian of the Seas 8 miles above the ground is totally the best thing to do.
Lugia is forced to drop Aaron and use Recover. Aaron falls and falls but is saved by a Bronzor who uses physic on him. Lugia, outraged, uses Punishment on Aaron and knocks him out cold.

Leo is so stunned that he doesn't even realize it when Professor Rowan walks up behind him.
Rowan: Leo, where's that youngster Aaron? I forgot to give him his Pokedex.
Leo: (frightened) Lugia carried him off.
Then,some random Team Rocket grunts came there with a Ho-Oh!
RGrunt1:Look!We captured Ho-Oh!
RGrunt2:And we also have Mew!
A Mew shows up and Leo uses Razor Leaf to the 2 legendary Pokemon.
But,both Mew and Ho-Oh were just 2 Dittos.
Leo:I got it!Maybe Lugia is a Ditto!
Rowan: I wonder why these Ditto are acting strangely.
Leo: Maybe it has to do with that huge satellite up there.
Rowan: What!?!?!

When Aaron finally awakes, he realizes he is at the legendary Mount Coronet.
Aaron:(unaware that Lugia was a Ditto): Why did Lugia bring me here?
Unknown Grunt: Ditto Transformation stage complete. Initiating Project: Awakening.
Unknown Boss: Good, very good. Soon Sinnoh's Ultimate Power shall BE MINE!!!

Rowan: It must be transmitting some kind of signal to irritate the Pokemon.
Leo: We must stop it! (Starts to run)
Rowan: Wait! You only have a low leveled Chimchar. You must battle and catch more Pokemon before you can fight them. (hands Leo 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex)

Aaron: (notices a Geodude) While I'm here, I might as well train. Come on out Turtwig.
Turtwig: Twiiiiiig!!!
Aaron: Turtwig use Razor Leaf on that Geodude.
Turtwig eagerly used Razor Leaf. (Geodude fainted)
Suddenly the ground starts shaking.
Aaron: What's happening?
Onix, enraged that Aaron attacked it's Geodude friend, appeared.
Onix used Earthquake!

Aaron: Turtwig use Razor Leaf NOW!
It's a direct hit but Onix doesn't seemed fazed.
Onix uses Stone Edge!
Turtwig counters with Razor Leaf again!
Onix is about to attack again when, suddenly, a Machamp uses Close Combat on it.
Onix transforms back into Ditto and faints.

Aaron: Why was that Ditto transformed into an Onix?
(he doesn't notice the trainer approaching him)

Ace Trainer Alcovich appears.

Alcovich: Hello there. Are you lost?
Aaron: Yes, Lugia brought me here.
Alcovich: I doubt that was Lugia. It was probably a Ditto.
All the Dittos have been acting strangely lately.
It's as if.....
...they were under mind control!
Aaron: Mind control? And Lugia is a Ditto? But why would it bring me to Mount Coronet? And who are you anyway!?
Alcovich: Well, life is like that. Let me fill you in on the details...

Grunt: General! The laser is set up, in position and fully charged!
Boss: Great... Now we just have to wait for Operative One to finish his objective, and Project Awakening can begin in earnest. Operative One, what is your status?

Leo: Hey Rowan! I caught these three Pokemon over by Lake Verity! Are they any good?
Leo released three large bird Pokemon.
Rowan: Wha... Ba... Ha... Ha... I don't believe it...
Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres stared down at Professor Rowan with infinite calm.
Leo: They wanted to help me save Aaron! I found them fighting a pair of Ditto transformed into Ho-oh and Registeel!

Alcovich: And so, that's why me and Grassdragon are hunting down Dialga and Palkia, so the Rockets can't get to them first.
Ace Trainer Grassdragon flew down Mount Coronet on a Fearow, landing by Alcovich and Aaron.
Grassdragon: Guys! Come quick! There's activity on Spear Pillar! A Rocket operative is setting up something on top of the mountain! Let's stop him!
Alcovich: What? Come on, Aaron, let's take my Pidgeot!
The Ace Trainers flew up towards Spear Pillar.

Operative One: There are delays setting up the beacon. Some of the wild Pokemon are putting up resistance, but my Pokemon are holding them back fine. Once we have the boy, everything will be in place and we can summon the Deities.
Operative One (to Ditto Lugia): Where is the kid? I don't see him around here. Did you drop him off somewhere else? Go find him!
Ditto Lugia flies off to find Aaron.
Operative One (to Boss): Beacon is set! Oh, and by the way I captured a Galactic Grunt!

Boss (to Operative One):Good, now initiate Project Awakening! Send him to Operative Two. He should be able to put him to use in the Hoenn Region. (to Grunt in Satellite) Fire Laser One!

Rowan: (faints)
Leo: I guess it's up to me.
As Leo is heading to the next route, he is spotted by a Dragon Tamer.
Dragon Tamer Blue Cross: Woah! Hold up there fellow, the Pokemon up ahead are acting crazy.

Alcovich There's a force-field.
Grassdragon: That wasn't there earlier!
Aaron: Let's head back to Route 1. I'm sure Leo is wandering what happened to me.

Hoenn Region
Location: Underwater, approximately 100 miles from civilization in any direction.
Operative Two: (to the boss on the satellite) The Guardian Pokemon have resisted but all is going according to plan. Soon I will have reached the entrance to the underwater temple of Manaphy. I will then proceed to set up the second beacon.
Galactic Grunt: What are you doing? Why are you setting up that machine?
Operative One: Wouldn't you like to know? Now then... I don't have the kid, so I'll have to switch to Plan B.
The laser from the satellite struck the beacon at Spear Pillar, and fired up its battery. It started emitting a harsh heat.
Operative One: The beacon is active. It will take a while, but the Deities will come. Where did Lugia get off to...?

Leo (riding on Zapdos): Lugia!? Wait... It's the Ditto! Moltres, use Flamethrower! Articuno, use Ice Beam! Zapdos, keep going!
The Zapdos, refusing to leave its brethren, used Thunder on Lugia.
Leo: Oh yeah, that's right! Electric versus water-flying! Alright, guys, on to Spear Pillar!

Operative Two: Manaphy! I come to challenge you to battle! Show yourself!
Manaphy appears in the sea cave.
Operative Two: Master Ball! Go!
Manaphy watched in slow realization as it was sucked into the Master Ball.
Operative Two: Works every time... Operative One, I have Manaphy. No need to set up the second beacon. Shall I blast the cave?

Aaron: Leo! There you are! Come quick, I found a good place to train our Pokemon!
Alcovich: And save the world!
Grassdragon: Really? You never even noticed the Legendary Birds? Or the laser coming down from the satellite?
Leo: Sounds like a good idea! Let's go!
The pair fly toward Spear Pillar, forgetting about the force field and leaving the plot behind.
Dragon Tamer Blue Cross: Really? You really left me behind? That's it, I have better things to do than save the world. I'm outta here.

Operative One: No! We could use it as a backup base. Besides, we don't want a Legendary mad at us. I feel time-space distorting, the Deities should be here soon. Get over here as fast as you can, I may need backup.
All The Protagonists At Once: Stop right there,
Aaron: foul fiend!
Grassdragon: you jerk!
Alcovich: *****!
Leo: mister!
Operative One: Wow. Nice time to show up. Ah well, might as well treat you to a show. You guys ever seen a Deity? Well, here's your chance to see two!
Lightning starts flashing and twin wormholes appear on Spear Pillar...
Alcovich: Let's go train our Pokemon!
Aaron: WHAT!? This guy is about to destroy the Earth and you want to TRAIN!?
Operative One: Nah, I've got an hour or so before these guys actually take on any physical form. I'll call for reinforcements, and you can go train.
Grassdragon: It works all the time! Evil plans take a while to unfold!

Leo: These Legendary Birds are totally insane! They just knocked out a Rocket Operative's Ditto Mewtwo!
Rocket Operative: I have more Ditto Legendaries! Bring it on!

Aaron: I just knocked out a Golem with my Turtwig!
Alcovich: And I found a wild Ditto!
Then some Rocket Operatives appeared.
RO1: We've been sent from the satellite to kill you. Deoxys, go!
RO2: Terrakion, go!
Grassdragon: Bring it on!
Aaron's Turtwig evolved into Grotle!
Aaron: Go Grotle
Alcovich: Go Mewtwo(the real Mewtwo)
Aaron: How did you get MEWTWO?!?!
Alcovich: He appeared before me and said that only I was worthy of capturing him.
RO1: Deoxys, Use Psychic on Grotle.
Aaron: Grotle! Use Bite on Deoxys.
Alcovich: Mewtwo! Use Physic on Terrakion.

Rocket Operative: Go DittoRayquaza and DittoGiratina
Grassdragon: Chespin, go! Use Rollout on Terrakion!
RO2: Terrakion, Sacred Sword on Mewtwo!
Grassdragon: Celebi, go! Use Solar Beam on Deoxys!
Aaron: And you have CELEBI!?!? Really!?
Grassdragon: Your friend has the Legendary Birds. It shouldn't be that surprising.
RO1: Deoxys, use Zen Headbutt on Chespin!
Grassdragon: Not very effective! My Chespin is Level 100! Try again!

Leo: Yeah! Take that, Giratina and Rayquaza!
Rocket Guy: Retreat! Retreat!

Operative One: Finally, reinforcements are here. How are you doing, reinforcements?
Dragon Tamer Blue Cross: Well, I just got knocked out of the story by Alcovich. How do you think I'm doing?
Dialga and Palkia started to take on a vague shape. Operative One threw a rock at Dialga, and it bounced off.
Operative One: They should be ready soon. How's your Salamence coming along?
Mysterious Man: Yes, while they are all fighting their useless Pokemon battles for their pathetic causes, I can begin working on the Power Siphon. Those fools won't know what hit them till it's too late!
(to Operative 2) Is the second beacon set?

Operative 2: Yes Master. Operative 1 is such a fool. He believes I'm working for Boss1. He has no idea that you, Giovanni, are the true Boss.

Mysterious Man aka Giovanni: Good. Activate it.

(Beacon 2 fires a beam that reflects off a satellite and hits every elite four building in the known Pokemon world and steals their Pokemon)
Giovanni: That fool Grey doesn't know how to run Team Rocket anyways... Soon the world shall be mine!
An unknown trainer walks up to Giovanni.
Giovanni: Who - who are you?
Trainer: Wordlessly releases a Flareon...

Leo: I really should get back to the other guys now. I wonder where they are?

General Grey: Hey... My Scyther is gone! And so is my Alakazam! (to Giovanni) What did you do this time?

Lance: Where did all my Pokemon go?
Will: What happened? Where's my Espeon?
Gold: Oh great. It happened again. Well, better get up to Mount Silver...

Alcovich: Let's go back up to Spear Pillar again, shall we? The Operative should be ready for us.

Operative Two: Oh and look here's Phione! And Keldeo! Let's fight!

Giovanni: Hey! I know you! You're that kid who killed Team Rocket! Now I'm gonna defeat you! Rhyperior! Use Rock Slide!
Red: ... (Flareon dodges Rock Slide and uses Solar Beam on Rhyperior)
Rhyperior faints
Giovanni: Go Nidoking and use Earthquake
(Critical hit on Flareon. Flareon faints)
Red wordlessly releases his Venusaur
Giovanni: Nidoking use Earthquake again
(Venusaur uses Synthesis followed by Frenzy Plant, Nidoking faints)

Operative 3: (to Giovanni) Siphon is completed. Soon the stolen Pokemon's power will be drained.

Giovanni: Good, I'm finishing up here. (sends out Alakazam and Teleports to the Moon Base)
Red:(so shocked he actually speaks) What!?! Giovanni left in the middle of a battle?!?!

Operative 3: (to Giovanni) Siphon has completed draining the Pokemon.
Giovanni:(with a wicked smile) YES! It is time!
(he goes to the siphon and attaches himself to it and reverses the flow so he can absorb the Pokemon's powers)
Giovanni Level X: YES! I've done it! I am a human Pokemon! (to demonstrate, Giovanni Level X uses Flamethrower)
Operative 3: You said that energy would be used to takeover the world.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's