Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Generations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I have just stumbled upon the coolest fan-made (and quite possibly the coolest) Pokemon game I have seen as of yet. It is called Pokemon Generations, and I have fallen in love with it.
Here is the website, download it and have fun. It's still in pre-alpha mode as of this post, but an update is coming soon and it will be just all-around awesome by the time it is done.

http://www.moddb.com/games/pokemon-generations
It looks neat. I'm downloading it now.
Alcovich I saw it too.Are you by the way subscribed to Haydunn?
Hunh? No, I am not, and what's that?
Huh
He is a guy that has a pokemon related channel on Youtube and he posted a video featuring this game yesterday so thats why I supposed you know him.Anyway doesnt really matter
Oh yeah, I saw his video...
So yeah, Pokemon Generations...Big Grin
Okay, so after you download it, what program does it use to run?
It is its own program. When you extract the files to wherever you want to put them (your desktop, a game folder, etc.), you just double-click on the file named PokeGen and it will take you to the proto-launcher. You can mess around in the launcher, but when you are ready to play, click "Play!" in the bottom-right of the launcher window and you are in the game. I think...
Thanks! I just had to download a program to extract the files.
So how do you battle other trainers like in the youtube video?
You have to give somebody your IP address, and then start a server. The other person will enter your IP in the box adjacent to the box that says "Player" (this is where you type your screen name, btw) and click "Connect to Server". Sometime in the future, they will add online servers or something.

So now we can start trading IPs!
Release Date for the next update!!!
May 31, 2013
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SQUIRTLE!
Some of the best features: Once you capture Pidgey, you can send it out and sort of fly/glide.
If you throw a Pokeball and miss, it shatters, leaving Pokeball fragments everywhere. YES! Hundreds of fragments everywhere!!!!!!!
You can save.

Bad features:
Hard to actually capture a Pokemon. Once it finally hit it and it goes into the Pokeball it's a sure capture.

Hard to actually attack because you have to use the keyboard and mouse.

Overall, it's a good start and I look forward to future updates.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's