Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: there ll be a 3dsxl with the upcoming pokemon x and y?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
from a greek store called k..os..
You didn't had to mention the "greek store" only the name (i'm greek too -.-), then i guess you are just lucky and you are able to play the us version of the game.
Hmm apparently i found something regarding the game
Quote:
Quote:If DSi games are made to be region locked on the 3DS as well, than why does my french copy of Black work in my 3DS?

Someone on another topic actually described this fairly well. Though, for the life of me I can't remember which one it was. Though DSi enhanced games are meant to be region locked, some aren't and it's easy to identify them.

Each game has an ID code which goes like so:

ABC-XYZR-CNT

Where 'R' is the region code:

U-USA
E-USA/Australia? - (limited information on this code)
P-Europe/Australia
J-Japan
O-Other/Undefined
V-Europe/Australia? - (limited information on this code)

and 'CNT' is the country of distribution (there may be some missing from this list):
USA - America
EUR - Europe
AUS - Australia
JPN - Japan

Anyway, if a game has the 'O' region code, it is supposedly region free.

If an Australian game were region locked it would probably be structured like so:
ABC-XYZP-AUS

With 3DS games however, the codes are longer and usually the game is going to be region locked. Example:
ABC-XYZ-ABCP-AUS

Just see the code in the game like here, apparently pokemon games are region free.

Quote:TWL-IRAO-USA

This is your code so yeah the game is region free that's why you are able to play in a eu 3ds xl.
My game (Black 2) has the same codes that mentioned above.

TWL-IREO-EUR
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's