Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokemon Calculator on Excel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I work on this tool approximately 3 months. It contains several calculators for Pokemon.

It needs more work and improvements but I think it's a good one.

Below you can see a brief discription for each tool in it:

SonicPKMN Wrote:1) Calculators spreadsheet

- Experience Gain Calculator

You can calculate how much Experience points your Pokemon gain after defeating the opponent's Pokemon.
Below this you can see a table with the variables that are being used at the calculator.

- Experience Calculator

Filling the Level and the Experience Group at the orange cells you can calculate how much Experience points has your Pokemon at the Level you gave.
Pokemon's name is optional.
* These information are used from the Experience Training Table. *

- Hidden Power Calculator

These cells will fill in only if IV cells have data at the Individual Value Calculator.
To the right, you can see the type of the Pokemon's Hidden Power depending on the number you see at the Calculator.

- Nature Table

You can see the modifiers for each nature. That's only for reference.

- Individual Value Calculator

Fill the Level and the Nature (again the Pokemon's name is optional) and the Nature's modifer row will be filled automaticlly.
You have to fill the Base Stats of your Pokemon (you can find them at the Pokedex spreadsheet), its Stats and EVs.

After that you will see its IVs and its Stats at Level 100.

- Experience Training Table

This table gives you some places to train your Pokemon to reach Level 100.

* Changing the Level of your Pokemon at the Experience Calculator, changes the battles that your Pokemon has to fight to reach Level 100. *

- Catch Rate Calculator

Fill in the cells with the correct parameters to calculate the catch rate of a specific Pokemon based on the conditions you want.

- Damage Calculator (BETA Version)

With this tool you can see how much damage your Pokemon do to others. After entering the desired conditions, you will see a Minimum - Maximum damage.
* Stat modifiers and Items are not supported at the moment. *
* Some combinations don't work at all. *
* You have to expect variations at the calculations compared to the actual game. *

- Overall Harm Calculator

With this tool, you can distribute the EVs to maximize the defenses of your Pokemon, either on the physical or special side. Fill in the cells with the desired EVs, IVs to calculate the Overall Harm of a specific Pokemon. The lower the number, the better the result. The Biased Overall Harm column calculates specifically for the special or physical side.

2) Type Chart spreadsheet

You can find the weaknesses of each type.

3) Experience Table spreadsheet

You can find the amount of Experience points gained at each Level or the Total amount of them in each Level.
At the right of the table you can see a graph with the flow of Experience points at each group.

4) EV Training Table spreadsheet

You can find which Pokemon from every Generation gives you specific EVs and where do you find them.

5) Pokedex spreadsheet

Every information you need, from base stats to EVs gained from each Pokemon, can be found here.

You can find the file here:

http://sonicpkmn.byethost17.com/pokemon_stuff.html

Look periodically the site for updates.

I hope to find this useful (there are better ones for sure) but I will continue to improve it. It's better for offline use.

P.S.: You have to enable macros to use the file because some Visual Basic functions are included.
Thenks you for the information
v.12 Changelog

[Bugfix] A major bug at the Experience Training Table was fixed. Also, some changes have been made.
[New Feature] Addition of more places to level up your Pokemon. Except of the Pokemon League, for Generation III [R/S/E] - V games, more places will be added soon.
[New Feature] Addition of combo boxes to some calculators.
[New Feature] Addition of Biased Overall Harm at Overal Harm Calculator. Also, the calculations are now implemented in functions.
[Polishing] Complete change at the Experience Gain Calculator. More detailed as well as different input boxes for Generation V.
[Polishing] Complete change at the Catch Rate Calculator. More detailed as well as different input boxes for Generation V. Generation I and II are not supported at the moment.

I don't have so much time this period, but I finally finished this version which is definitely improved from the last one.

The link to download is in the first post. Feel free to comment.
Reference URL's