Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: How do you organise your boxes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I used to organize them by type, but now i organize them by name!
6 Boxes with common Pokémon, 1 Box with Pokémon I use at the BF (or I will train them), 1 empty box, everything left is Beldum or other Pokémon I bred.
So did you ever get that shiny beldum?

I simply organize them by pokedex number.
I have a box for Legendaries, one for all the unown, and one for eggs/newborn. also a box for shinys and for stronger poke (over lvl 89)
It was organized on number but some now i've got 3 boxes of pokemon that I obtained in a trade and 2 boxes for my level-100-pokemon (I've got 66 at lv 100 ^^)
By type and 3 special boxes 1with unown 1 with 100 and 1 with cool pokemon.
By type. by favourites, by ev'd. So:

Water---> Grass--->Fire--->Normal--->Roc/Groun(rock/ground)--->Bug--->Gho/Pois(ghost/poison)--->Psy/figh(psychic/fighting)--->Drag/Ele(dragon/electric)--->Fly/Stee(flying/steel)--->Ice/Dark--->UNWANTED--->---(dittos/magcargo and eggs)--->Shinies--->ATK/DEF(ev'd in atk and def.)--->SPEC/SPD(s.atk-s.def and spd)--->Kostas2--->Kostas
i organised my boxes like fr3 did it but a long time ago without the Kostas things
Kostas2=pkmn 100lv. and eeveelutions =D. Kostas=legendaries(not hax :O). I once tried to organize them by name, but it sucked XD
I am not organizing them exept lvl100 Pokémons tht I've got them in two diferrent boxes
this I hate most is the space at the boxes I want my boxes full(exept lvl100 Pokémons and when I haven't enougth Pokémon)
i have all the pokemon i use or am training to use in the battle fronteir in 2 seperate boxes, a box for my high leveled pokemon, and eveything else is unorganized. i also have a disgrace box for pethetic excuses for pokemon, like iggilybuff and cleffa.

jhonmartin

Hi Lucario,
I organize my boxes according to its level.Because i have lots of boxes so that i want to achieve it's to 100 level.
Thanks for sharing this information.
Firstly I rename some boxes.I give them the following names.

- - - - - BOX NAME - - - - USE
- - - - - My Team - - - - - In this box I store the team(s) I use in WiFi battles
- - - - - Legends - - - - - -In this box I store all my legendaries
- - - - - Best Of - - - - - - -In this box I store the best Pokemon I use in-game
- - - - - Eggs - - - - - - - - In this box I store all the Pokemon eggs I don't need/want to hatch

In the other boxes I store the rest of my Pokemon.
In pearl I organise my boxes according to types: bug/grass, ground/rock/steel, fire, water, normal/fighting, psychic/ghost/dark etc I also have a box with some ΕV trained pokemon, a part of which has been sent to platinum.

In platinum I have only organised my bred/ev trained pokemon(finally a whole box of them) as well as two boxes of baby pokemon with egg moves/good IVs that I do not need or I am planning to trade. The remaining boxes are full of random pokemon and a few eggs.

In previous generations, my boxes used to be a total mess, no organisation whatsoever xD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's