Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Legendary Pokémon: The reboot.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(18-05-2013 09:21 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-05-2013 08:26 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]What does RNG stand for and what is it's purpose?

Random Number Generator
Purpose?
Catch/Breed Pokemons with perfect IVs and shiny Pokemon without hacking and without spending hours/days/weeks to catch/breed them.
Thanks!

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the games?
(18-05-2013 10:55 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-05-2013 09:21 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(18-05-2013 08:26 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]What does RNG stand for and what is it's purpose?

Random Number Generator
Purpose?
Catch/Breed Pokemons with perfect IVs and shiny Pokemon without hacking and without spending hours/days/weeks to catch/breed them.
Thanks!

Doesn't that defeat the whole purpose of the games?

#thread-2243.html

Google translate the thread. But let's not go off topic. Toungue
Just a quick note about interviews: I think we should not focus solely on our members, but instead also (or mostly) on people outside the forum.

As far as podcasts and stuff are concerned, we could do something for Greek people, and some native English speakers (if any) could do something for "international" people.
I think that we have to focus more at the Greek part of the site and add more guides and articles about Pokemon.

There are so many English sites that we can't compete against. I don't say to stop developing the English part but we have to do more things to attract Greek fans.
(20-05-2013 07:21 AM)SonicPKMN Wrote: [ -> ]I think that we have to focus more at the Greek part of the site and add more guides and articles about Pokemon.

There are so many English sites that we can't compete against. I don't say to stop developing the English part but we have to do more things to attract Greek fans.

I agree with you,as long as the active Greeks are more than the active from other countries.
But Pokemon are not widespread in Greece,comparing to countries like USA.(I don't mention Japan because in Japan,Pokemon are quite widespread and we all know it).So,we have to do sth to appeal people from all countries.

@Pokemaniac and Arty2 Why don't you put an advertisement in each other's website for free?
I mean since both websites would be advertised,you wouldn't need to pay each other.
Bump.

Come on guys, are you all out of ideas?
Bump for a small -not so original- idea I had.

I was thinking about a Pokemon Of The Week but not in the conventional sense. By this I mean it should not be restricted to competitive battling sets. It could feature more info about the Pokemon's origin, its appearances in the anime/manga, as well as the video games and trading card game. More like a "tribute" to the Pokemon than a POTW as we know it.
(08-07-2013 11:33 PM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Bump for a small -not so original- idea I had.

I was thinking about a Pokemon Of The Week but not in the conventional sense. By this I mean it should not be restricted to competitive battling sets. It could feature more info about the Pokemon's origin, its appearances in the anime/manga, as well as the video games and trading card game. More like a tribute to the Pokemon than a POTW as we know it.

I find this a great idea.
BUT!
I only hope it will also have battling sets.Maybe an expert of the forums (like NM2 or GS [yes,George.That means you]) should take care of battling sets,someone who watches the anime/reads the manga should take care of the appearances in anime/manga,Grim or NM2 or someone else who plays TCG very well should take care of the TCG and maybe someone who plays the games should take care of it.
I could search for interesting facts about the Pokemon Of The Week,like Kadabra.(you know what happened with Uri Geller and Nintendo),if needed.
(I want to help as much as I can in the forums,so this is sth I can do,if needed)
Maybe I could help with this one. And Duo Of The Week too! I think that especially these two "corners" of Legendary Pokemon deserve to be revived. And I have some nice ideas - or at least I think so. Maybe I will demonstrate them as soon as I manage to put them in order. Toungue

(09-07-2013 12:35 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I want to help as much as I can in the forums,so this is sth I can do,if needed

Same here. I'd be glad to help. You can count me in.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's