Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: every time its just like the first time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i just found my first shiny pokemon on pokemon black! the feeling every time is the same you never get bored about that Toungue
i found Tranquill at level 24! how hard its to caught shiny at pokemon black and white??
When you acquire the item Shiny Charm [Image: Bag_Shiny_Charm_Sprite.png] you will have higher chances to encounter or hatch shiny Pokemon.

The normal encounter rate 1/8192.

Normal encounter rate (Click to View)

Shiny Charm (Click to View)

More info here: Shiny
@SonicPKMN
You forgot to say that the Shiny Charm is obtainable only in B2/W2 and that you must catch all the Pokemon in order to get it.

@alexan2dros
You can learn RNG and get Shiny Pokemon with good IVs.
Also,shiny is only a different sprite.OK,it needs luck to get one,but still,if you RNG,it's not that special.
You are right! Big Grin I didn't noticed that he referred to BW only.
I JUST HATCHED MY SHINY SNIVY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!! IT ONLY TOOK ABOUT 543 EGGS!!!!!
It's my first Shiny Starter Pokemon. It's also the first time I've ever hatched a Shiny.
Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo​oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so excited! It's a Female with Hardy Ability and it's Somewhat of a clown!

I just evolved it into Servine and then Serperior!

EDIT: Now at Level 50, Serperior's stats:

Atk: 92
Def: 104
SpA:106
SpD:108
Spd:163
Hahaha, nice to see you excited grassdragon! I was like that when I hatched my shiny Roselia, which I hadn't even seen it was shiny. xD When I went to check its nature and stats I was like "OMGWTFBBQ"
In my 1st Black2 save file,I was training my Magnemite for the 2nd badge (Roxie,who uses Poison types).
Suddenly,I find a Female shiny Pidove.
An early game Shiny and I was totally calm.No seriously.I was calm.And I caught it,because I didn't have any Pidove.(Toungue)
When I new gamed my Black2,I traded it in my White.So,I still have it.Wink
(I think I had cloned it in Pokecheck,but I'm not sure)
I just freaking hatched 2 shiny 5 IVs in one day! Spiritomb and Swirlix Big Grin I started the Spiritomb yesterday and I started the Swirlix earlier today....and got both shinies......soo awesome Big Grin
Congratulation awesome grassdragon!!! seriously is a amazing achievement!!!
Thanks!
I'm working on Noibat now Big Grin
(09-07-2014 08:12 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I just freaking hatched 2 shiny 5 IVs in one day! Spiritomb and Swirlix Big Grin I started the Spiritomb yesterday and I started the Swirlix earlier today....and got both shinies......soo awesome Big Grin
Congrats. I guess the chances hatching a shiny have increased dramatically (??)

Can someone tell me the percentage before and after 6th gen?

I had once hatched a shiny Roselia in 4th gen, back when I used to play competitive. Thing is, when I saw the egg cracking I put my DS on the bed and went downstairs. Afterwards, when I came back, I resumed the gaming, went to a PokeCenter, did some random sht and after 5+ minutes I went to check my Roselia's IVs

>mfw its shiny
>mfw I really hatched a Rash shiny Roselia with max s.atk and s.def. xD

Man I swear to God I will keep telling this story for ever. Back in my age we couldn't find so easily shinies. Toungue
(14-07-2014 07:36 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-07-2014 08:12 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I just freaking hatched 2 shiny 5 IVs in one day! Spiritomb and Swirlix Big Grin I started the Spiritomb yesterday and I started the Swirlix earlier today....and got both shinies......soo awesome Big Grin
Congrats. I guess the chances hatching a shiny have increased dramatically (??)
Can someone tell me the percentage before and after 6th gen?
Thanks Big Grin Yeah the chances of hatching a shiny are greater....I don't know what the percentages are.

(14-07-2014 07:36 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]I had once hatched a shiny Roselia in 4th gen, back when I used to play competitive. Thing is, when I saw the egg cracking I put my DS on the bed and went downstairs. Afterwards, when I came back, I resumed the gaming, went to a PokeCenter, did some random sht and after 5+ minutes I went to check my Roselia's IVs

>mfw its shiny
>mfw I really hatched a Rash shiny Roselia with max s.atk and s.def. xD

Man I swear to God I will keep telling this story for ever. Back in my age we couldn't find so easily shinies. Toungue
You're getting old fr3 Toungue Telling the same story over and over is a sign of old age.
In fact, if you scroll up, you'll see your Roselia story Toungue
@fr3

Chances are:
Wild mons/breeding from same region: 1/4096
Masuda Method (according to research done by Smogon and Project Pokemon): 1/682

Thank me later! Toungue
I was Soft Resetting in Soulsilver for a Shiny Groudon. I found it and captured it <3 It's my first Shiny legendary that I caught myself <3
(14-05-2015 03:50 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I was Soft Resetting in Soulsilver for a Shiny Groudon. I found it and captured it <3 It's my first Shiny legendary that I caught myself <3

This reminds me of when I wanted to SR for an Adamant (or Jolly? Idr) Landorus. Instead,I got a crappy shiny one,which didn't even have the correct nature. I got completely disappointed.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's