Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Xbox One
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New XBOX

On about 4 hours.
https://xboxevent.com/reveal
[Image: lXAWS3R.png]

You should be banned, we only like Nintendo and Sony here Toungue
I thought of posting about this on the PS4 tread first. Toungue

Nevertheless, you know what they say. Know all your enemies, so... Toungue
Yeah probably that's the only reason you are not banned Toungue
XBox for the win.

* GeorgeSlayer runs.
I personaly ......HATE XBOX
and i really dont know why?
Half an hour remains, get ready! Toungue
Time to change the title to XBox One?
Come on, this thing runs 3 OS[es]! Are you serious? A windows-based one, the Xbox One one and the man in the middle that makes those 2 talk to each other. I must say it sounds prrreeetty badass, but sounds<>actually is. And I believe it's sh*t. Why? More resources! Come on...

Nevertheless, nice hardware combo. Didn't expect anything less though. The design is ok for my standards. Now all that's left is PS4's design, which I think it'll suck hard. :x
Halo TV Series, Forza 5, CoD: Ghosts, Quantum Break.
The new controller looks amazing. It might be the first one to actually make me want to use it.

Also, I see what you did there MS. HTPC. Wink If the content is good(screw FIFA 14 exclusive content man...) I might consider buying it.

WHICH I DOUBT! Toungue

Sony's exclusives are my thing. (God of War, Uncharted, The Last of Us etc.) (Yes I will miss such games)
(21-05-2013 08:59 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Come on, this thing runs 3 OS[es]! Are you serious? A windows-based one, the Xbox One one and the man in the middle that makes those 2 talk to each other. I must say it sounds prrreeetty badass, but sounds<>actually is. And I believe it's sh*t. Why? More resources! Come on...

Nevertheless, nice hardware combo. Didn't expect anything less though. The design is ok for my standards. Now all that's left is PS4's design, which I think it'll suck hard. :x

OBJECTION!!!! Ps4's desing will be good if not great.
(21-05-2013 09:07 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]OBJECTION!!!! Ps4's desing will be good if not great.

I hope so! But judging from the new PS3's design(the 3rd PS3 version) I doubt it. :/
This one certainly is a box; the new Kinect's a box too.
The triple operating system sounds like a waste of resources but supposedly it's there to make optimum use of them. It appears like Xbox is going to play the role of a media PC as well, which makes sense alright.
Requiring all games to install could eradicate loading times, but the resultant(?) inability to play used games is off-putting.
Being able to offload computations to the Azure cloud is the most interesting bit of info.
(21-05-2013 09:26 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]This one certainly is a box; the new Kinect's a box too.
The triple operating system sounds like a waste of resources but supposedly it's there to make optimum use of them. It appears like Xbox is going to play the role of a media PC as well, which makes sense alright.
Requiring all games to install could eradicate loading times, but the resultant(?) inability to play used games is off-putting.
Being able to offload computations to the Azure cloud is the most interesting bit of info.

Conclusion : Don't buy an Xbox One Toungue

You'll have to pay a fee or something to be able to play a used game into your console (basically be able to install it and tie it to you account).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's