Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Looking for torchic and some event pokemon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

skylark101

I'm looking for torchic and some event pokemon. I have soulsilver only. Can someone please help. Just tell me what you want and I'll see if I have it.
HI,

I want to inform you that you don't really need to trade for torchic (unless you really want it now) because you can take it from Steven after beating Red.

Quote:Silph Co.
After defeating Red
"Hello... You're breaking up... I think it depends on how my dad feels... I see... I'll be on my way. See you soon." (Through phone)
"You are... I remember your eyes. When I see a Trainer whose eyes twinkle, I always remember."
"You have a Pokédex! So you are also in search of Pokémon. Let me see... I think I can help you with that. Let's say that you have stones in front of you. Which color would you pick?"
"You chose correctly! I will give you Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip!"
"You did a great job naming it!"
"Take good care of it. Your caring for it will make me very happy."

And i also find this to make it easier (kinda) to found him
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...043AAbjInD
(31-05-2013 10:56 AM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]HI,

I want to inform you that you don't really need to trade for torchic (unless you really want it now) because you can take it from Steven after beating Red.

Quote:Silph Co.
After defeating Red
"Hello... You're breaking up... I think it depends on how my dad feels... I see... I'll be on my way. See you soon." (Through phone)
"You are... I remember your eyes. When I see a Trainer whose eyes twinkle, I always remember."
"You have a Pokédex! So you are also in search of Pokémon. Let me see... I think I can help you with that. Let's say that you have stones in front of you. Which color would you pick?"
"You chose correctly! I will give you Treecko/Torchic/Mudkip!"
"You did a great job naming it!"
"Take good care of it. Your caring for it will make me very happy."

And i also find this to make it easier (kinda) to found him
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...043AAbjInD

What if he chose Treecko or Mudkip?
Toungue

skylark101

I have neither, and I bet trainner red and got squirtle. I went to find steven and he wasn't there. So what do I do now?
Wait!
Where did you go?

skylark101

Nevermind I got torchic. Now I just need the other two and event pokemon. But I've never seen them before so this is going to be hard.
Reference URL's