Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: E3 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Don't forget that tomorrow is the MS conference. I hope that it isn't as boring as usually...
Nintendo:
Also don't forget MS today.
(10-06-2013 05:45 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Nintendo: Also don't forget MS today.

Prince of Persia????? new game?
Not bad.Way TOO many games. Halo, Titanfall, dead riding 3, witcher 3, killer instinct and many more. It was all about games, I liked it.
EA now, get prepared. Ubisoft in 2 hours.

Edit: EA=LAME, Ubi on an hour.

AWESOME

Nintendo today at about 5 hours. It's very possible that we'll see a Pokemon WiiU game. I hope something like Stadium... Nevertheless, can't wait. Until now, MS had the best PC imo.
PS4 at 400¤ is really well priced. Nothing evil in terms of owning or sharing your games, the paid online isn't that big a deal for core gamers methinks.

Microsoft did have some good games, nothing that gets me too excited though. Owing a PC is that much different.

Let's see if Nintendo manages to surprise us for a change.
Emergency internet so I could come here and post. Not really... :/

SONY PWNED.

Mirror's Edge, thank God, isn't exclusive to Wii U.

Kingdom Hearts 3...…………………………………………………
(11-06-2013 07:24 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Emergency internet so I could come here and post. Not really... :/

SONY PWNED.

Mirror's Edge, thank God, isn't exclusive to Wii U.

Kingdom Hearts 3...…………………………………………………

Ofc Sony pwned and the console isn't bad either, i like it.

And for the kh3 i have nothing to say Big Grin
I liked some of Wii U's games, didn't see any of the other consoles' ones though.
^Wii U? I thought it was a thread for Sony and PS4 because THEY TOTALLY PWNED. DID I SAY IT?? :V
No it's not, the PS4's controller is ugly and the console is just like the XBOX. Toungue
Wii Fit Trainer confirmed as playable character in Smash. All hope is lost.
Microsoft's press was way better than Sony's. PS4 impressed because of no DRM and the price. Nintendo was okay but...

SUPER SMASH BROTHERS, INSTANT WINNER OF E3.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's