Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: make your very own pokemon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i read the make a fake pokemon thread, and thought it was an awsome idea. this is pretty much the same idea, but without the scoring. i will however be dropping in from time to time to look at your pokemon and give it my own personal compliments. the non-negotiables are: name (of course), type(s), level up moves, evolutions (if it has any), a pretty decent appearance description, stats (can go up to 720 total), weight and hieght, and species. below is my pokemon. oh, and if a legendary you can add it's origin.
Darkeus
at the beginning of the universe, there were actually two eggs. this one was not pure like arceus. it was corrupted by darkness. a couple hundred years after arceus made the universe, he engaged arceus in battle. he lost, and then started making black holes, the oppisite of arceus' white holes. he has recently made spread appearance in the world.
ability: multitype type: dark
species: destruction pokemon
hieght:11'2"
weight:605.75 lbs
appearance: he looks like arceus but is black, has grey spikes on his back, has a purple gem on his chest, and demon wings instead of those golden things on his sides.
moves by level up
lv.1 perish song
lv.1 extreme speed
lv.5 bite
lv.10 foul play
lv.12 flame charge
lv.16 take down
lv.21 hex
lv.30 dark pulse
lv.42 hyper beam
lv.53 head smash
lv.61 curse
lv.75 dark hole
lv.100 judgement
base stats:
HP: 170
ATK: 180
DEF: 150
SP ATK: 140
SP DEF: 80
SPEED: 100
I have to admit that the concept of this pokemon is rather interesting.On the other hand I dont think that the base stats spread is balanced.Anyway, good job and I'm lloking forward to other suggestions as well.
Bisharp Sci-Fi form
Appearance:Just a recolour of Bisharp,but it's a modified Bisharp by fancy scientists.
[Image: pokemon_b_w_b2_w2__625_bisharp_recoloure...659cf5.png]
Type:Dark/Steel
Ability:Levitate,Flash Fire,Peace Spirit (Hidden Ability)
Peace Spirit:The Pokemon can't be damaged by Fighting type attacks.(ability made by me!)
Attacks:The same as a normal Bisharp,but at lv100 it can learn from the fancy scientists the move Scientific Destruction,which is Normal-type (or ???-type),Super Effective to all types and the power is 140|Physical|30 PP|Can hit any foe in Triple Battle
Also,it has the ability to learn every move from TM and HM,but not Tutors.

Basic Stats:
HP:65->95 (+30)
Atk:125->155 (+30)
Def:100->115 (+15)
Sp.Atk:60->100 (+40)
Sp.Def:70->95 (+25)
Speed:70->120 (+50)
TOTAL:490->680 (+190)
Reference URL's