Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: UK VGC National Championship 2013
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I rushed to post the news (just for the players who participated) but I didn't double checked the date of the article. The results are same as last year

Ben Kyriakou wins UK VGC National Championship

What a pity we don't have such events here. At least we have others to make us proud.

P.S.: Assuming from the name, he comes from Greece but was born at UK.
Most likely a Cypriot, but sure, of hellenic ethnicity I suppose.
The fact that Pokémon X/Y are based on France, makes the possibility of a Pokémon World's held in Europe more probable inside my head…
I just saw it and thought about posting it here but you beat me Smile.Anyway I hope they think the same way you do Arty2.Anyway congratulations to our(probably) copatriot.
I think the same but regardless of a World Championship being held here in Europe, we have to start hosting such events (National Championships) locally, so more people will have the opportunity to attend this event.

Until now the Only way for players from other countries to have a chance to go to the World Championships were from Global Battle Union events, International Challenges, to be more specific.

Even Spain for the first time stop organizing National Championships, so only 3 countries in Europe still organizing them.
Reference URL's