Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Zubat or Woobat?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Time for the classic vs. new! Which one do like better, and why?
I like Woobat. I've used both, and Woobat is much easier to train and handle, plus I ALWAYS have a flying and a psychic, Woobat kills two types with one stone.
hmm...both of them are kinda annoying but wobat definatly looks cuter :3
Zubat, but only because it's final evolution is Crobat. I have a shiny Crobat on my Soulsilver (I'm about to transfer it to Black 2) ! It's amazing. Plus it's Poison/Flying, which is a pretty neat combo.
Zubat,because one of my forum friends is a Zubat (Kingnothing412 Toungue)
Well I choose zubat too as its been here since the first generation,has an excellent final evolution and it has unique type combination.
Wow.. for being listed as the most hated Pokemon, it sure is liked! (Oxymoron!)
Also, I just noticed that the 'P' in my Pachirisu sig is the Harry Potter 'P'...
Zubat, cause Crobat. Crobat is awesome as hell.
I don't like either of them, but I prefer Crobat over Swoobat.
Zubat.

Crobat makes a brilliant lead. Seriously underused , imo. It can cause some serious damage , if used correctly. Woobat has a nice typing , but is fairly weak. It isn't as useful in CB.
You see... That's just the thing for me. Pokemon aren't weaker than others, I just use the types REALLY well. I don't believe in weak Pokemon.

Hooded Shadow

Hell I like zubat more, and I ******* HATE zubat.
Reference URL's