Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Eeveelution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As of right now, my favorite Eeveelution is Jolteon because it is wicked fast.

Sylveon could very well become my favorite. Fairy type is going to be amazing.
Actually all of them are good and like them but I have a special preference in Umbreon.there is something mysterious about it which intrigues me.
Glaceon... It's type is my absolute FAVORITE, it is designed well, and is really just plain tough.
I chose Vaporeon because it can be used both in a sun team and a rain team (I have it in a sun team)

Jolteon:THUNDER BABY!Toungue
Vaporeon:Sun team FTW!
Flareon:Nothing special,but I like its appearance
Espeon:Psycho! Toungue
Umbreon:BOO!Toungue
Leafeon:Too girly
Glaceon::Girly as hell!
Sylveon:Pride Parade Toungue
Umbreon, but I love pretty much all of them.
Jolteon, because it looks the coolest.
Jolteon>Flareon>Umbreon>Vaporeon>Espeon>Glaceon>Sylveon>Leafeon.
umbreon because umbreon!!!!it's my second fave pokemon and its shiny form is totaly cool(i'm glad i have one)!!! i Heart Heart Heart Heart my umbreon sooo much :3 shadow ftw!!!!
in order i like them like this umbreon>glaceon>leafeon>jolteon>espeon>vaporeon>sylveon>flareon
(05-06-2013 01:02 AM)tzanakos Wrote: [ -> ]Actually all of them are good

Appart from flareon.
flareon has no moves.

Espeon , because of it's ability. But i also like Jolteon for its speed and umbreon in general.
Flareon has moves!

Lv. 9: Ember
Lv. 21: Fire Fang
Lv. 37: Lava Plume
Lv. 45: Fire Blast

It just has no powerful moves that take advantage of its Attack stat of 130. If you can get a Flareon with Flare Blitz, then you've got it made.
Maybe if GF replaced Fire Blast with Flare Blitz, then Flareon would get more attention.

It also makes a decent Special wall.
(11-06-2013 08:10 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]Flareon has moves!

Lv. 9: Ember
Lv. 21: Fire Fang
Lv. 37: Lava Plume
Lv. 45: Fire Blast

It just has no powerful moves that take advantage of its Attack stat of 130. If you can get a Flareon with Flare Blitz, then you've got it made.
Maybe if GF replaced Fire Blast with Flare Blitz, then Flareon would get more attention.

eh , pretty much the same. It would be more useful if it had flare blitz...

(11-06-2013 08:10 PM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]It also makes a decent Special wall.
Umbreon and Vaporeon are better though.
espeon is the best Big Grin
Reference URL's