Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Deck Showcase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Dimis opened a thread about posting our TCG decks for others to view and comment.
It got erased, so I re-opened it.
i never really battled only collected them. i dont any more though. i have 7 holographic cards: kabutpos,kingdra, venusaur, shining magikarp, dark typhlosion, dark crobat, magneton, and a reverse holographic entei.i have 22 rare cards including my holograohics: light piloswine,victreebel, pinsir, electabuzz,3 vileplumes,1 dark and the other 2 normal but from different series,espeon, blaziken, dugdrio,entei, weezing,dark blastoise,scyther,and a venomoth.
OK, I can see that nobody is really interested in the TCG. That's why I'm gonna post my deck. Here we go:

3 Aron
2 Lairon
2 Aggron (LM)
1 Aggron ex (CG)
2 Larvitar Delta
1 Pupitar Delta
2 Tyranitar Delta
2 Meditite
1 Medicham (CG)
1 Medicham ex
1 Rayquaza ex (Promo)

9 Fighting Energies
5 Fire Energies
3 Metal Energies
1 Holon Energy FF
1 Multi Energy
2 Holon's Castform (can be used just like energies)

3 Potion
3 Rare Candy
2 Wally's Training
2 Fieldworker
2 Professor Cozmo's Discovery
1 Celio's Network
1 Lanette's Net Search
1 Poke Ball
1 Warp Point
1 Energy Removal 2
1 Super Scoop Up
1 Windstorm
1 Energy Root
1 Holon Ruins

Strategy: Simple. Use Aggrons to sweep, Medicham ex to close Pokemon-powers, Rayquaza ex is for support and Tyranitar to find the Energies. Candies for quick evolutions, Fieldworkers and Cozmo for drawing and Lanette for finding everything you want.

I hope that you will post your decks because I got bored posting mine and I will be disappointed if I am the only guy interested in the TCG.Sad
I'm also interested in the TCG, sadly.. I'm the only one I know...

I've about 600 Cards..
Then post your deck! Or you are just collecting?

You are the only one you know? Then I'm lucky! I know 2(!) more guys interested in the TCG.
600 cards... I've got about 6000Big Grin
ninjomewtwo Wrote:Then post your deck! Or you are just collecting?

You are the only one you know? Then I'm lucky! I know 2(!) more guys interested in the TCG.
600 cards... I've got about 6000Big Grin

hi where i can get cards and where play whith them
Nice, somebody posted here!
Do you know the store "Kaissa"? This is the place to get Pokémon cards. What do you mean with "where play whith them"? I think you are asking if there are any tournaments but no. Not right now. But the guy from Kaissa in Maroussi told me that he waits for Pokémon USA's answer for organising official tournaments again after so many years. And, btw, do you know who caused this? Billaros and me (bragging time). Anyway, I don't know in which town you live so I can't tell more. Look here for where the closest to you "Kaissa" is: http://www.kaissagames.gr/
i play too ptcg and i love it very much
i am just 13 yrs old but i am really good at it
i can beat almost everyone in my country
sadly i live in Cyprus and i cant participate in any contest
but if your planning one i tell it to me fast so i can go to it
as for my cards i have around 1300
and i will post me deck as sooner as i can
((off topic:Giati den milame ellinika?))
(I am replying to Raikou's greek question)
Because here is the english part of the Forum.There are several members here from many countries so we use english to communicate.
sometimes we also use basqueic
I have a deck but i don't think it's good. It also isn't according to the newest format because i've collected cards until the Deoxys collection.
im gonna put a few decks that im testing them . i want ur opinion cause i havent tested them yet and i knw that i use a few trainer cards.

1 holo mewtwo (dont ask me where it is from i cant remember Toungue )
1 misdreavus (has night eyes and perish song)
1 basic ninetales fireblast 80 dmg oooo and has lure to ko his bench Big Grin
1clefairy basic with sing/metronome (one good anti psychic )
clefable basic metronome costs 1 nrg...
1 basic mr mime good at def if enemy's pokemon deals a lot of dmg.
2prof elm training method
potion
2energy search
2jigglypuff basic
1 wigglytuff basic has the attack do the wave plus 10 dmg for each of ur beched pokemon Big Grin
2snorlax jungle good vs special conditioners he cant be affected by sp cond due to his poke pwr
drowzee has poke pwer lost distancehypnosis while he is benched he can asleep the enemy or urs pokemon....
drowzee basic
hypno with poke pwr sleep pendulum and his attack makes the enemy to change his active pokemon . so u fill the enemy bench poke with dmg Big Grin
ditto (fossil ) poke pwr transform....
3 gastly
1 haunter
gengar (fossil) i combo his poke pwer while he is benched with hypno active (his poke pwer lets u to move 1 dmg counter to 1 of ur enemy's pokemon
12 nrg psychic
4 water nrg
3slowpoke
slowbro from epic collection he is water with dual armor poke pwer so u can treat his as a water or as a psychic pokemon
slowbro for fossil collection has strange behavior poke pwer which move 1 dmg counter from 1 of ur pokemon to slowbro. like a little heal but u always have the prob if the enemy makes slowbro ur active poke
1 deoxys poke pwer form change can any1 explain how can i use it? anyway has barrier attack another def pokemon
10 fire nrg
2 vulpix basic
and 1 magmar fossil has the ultimate smoke screen and has poison....

2cnd deck

1 feraligatr ex sore spot attack each turn u use is is +10 for eaach dmg counter.... and does 70 dmg ... and has nice poke body ...
1 eevee jungle
1 eevee with energy evolution ability(when u put an energy it can be elvoved like u put water and u evlove it to vaporeon .u can search into ur deck for vaporeon
11 water nrg
4totodile
3croconaw
4mudkip
2marshtomp
swampert has a similar poke pwer like blastoise basic .it an be nady acause u dont loose a lot nrgs if ur pokemon is gonna die Big Grin
feraligatr his poke body and his 120 hp makes him good def pokemon
i dont knw if it is allowed but i use some special nrg cards normal type from rocket collection and name full heal energy i got 2 of them
and i got also 2 potion nrgs
swablu with poke body fluff. if it isnt ko it can help u with some def...
potion
12 fighting nrg
gligar poison and has resistance to its own type that can be usefull Big Grin
protective orb it can be handy(it protects ur pokemon from weakness)
2diglett basic
2dugtrio basic anti elecrtic to counter the weakness of feraligatr and has earthquake.. if played at basic u will knw that a lot dmg
2 double colorless nrg
master ball
vaporeon with self healing ability every time u use water nrg vaporeon is not longer affected by sp cond
strength charm
2tyrogue all babies has the best ability
Ok, it was hard to get an image of how your decks work...
So, let's go. You got the Epic Feraligatr deck. Why mess up with it? Keep it at water-psychic. Why's that? You need the energies for Slowbro mainly. It's not a good idea to play with 4 water energies in a deck just for one Pokémon. Get out of the deck (not yours, the Epic Feraligatr one) those not-so-useful Pokémon like Xatu and add some upportive Pokémon like the Jungle Snorlaxes and add of course those Double Colorless energies. Use that super Fossil Ditto, it pwns badly. In a desperate attempt to figure your deck's image:

3 Totodile
2 Croconaw
3 Feraligatr (ex)
3 Slowpoke
2 Slowbro
2 Mudkip
1 Marshtomp
2 Swampert
2 Snorlax
1 Ditto
About 14-17 energies, 10-12 Water, 2 Double Colorless, rest Psychic
As many Prof. Elm's Training Method as you have
3-4 Rare Candies
2-5 Drawing Trainer cards like Bill, Fieldworker, Prof. Cozmo's Discovery, etc.
2-4 Healing Trainers like Potion, Full Heal, Super Scoop Up, etc.
3-6 Energy-getting trainers like Energy Search, Energy Recycle System, Power Tree (you MUST get this card)
2-3 Holon Mentor (one of the most useful Trainers out there, lets you get three basic pkmn out of your deck)
2-4 Annoying Trainers like Gust Of Wind, Warp Point, Pokémon Reversal, etc.

Such a deck seems good but I suppose you don't have all those cards... Well, in that case..., you'll have to find them. Toungue
teams magmas deck
7 fire nrg
15 fighting
4teams magma houndour
2teams magma houndoom
moltres fossil u knw div bomb 80 dmg but a very risky attck....
4teams magma aron
2teams magma lairon
teams magma aggron
3teams magma baltoy
2teams magma claydol
2 teams magma groundon

super scoop up
nrg ark
nrg removal
moo-moo milk
berry
2teams magma ball
teams magma conspirator
teams magma schemer
sprout tower
poke breeder
mr fuji
potion
nrg charge
counter attck claws

eeveelution deck

magnemite steel
master ball
nrg stadium
poke breeder fields
switch
2potion
nrg search
3 eevee
1 eeve with nrg evolution
2ponyta basic
1 rapidash basic with the def attck agility
flareon with poke body selk healing
2growlithe
electrode with chain lightning
2 voltorbs
1 jolteon with poke body self heal
horsea
seadra
kingdra with genetic memory and twister
3seel
2basic dewgong
1vaporeon with self healing
8lightning nrg
10 fire nrg
11 water nrg
For your Team Magma's Deck, use "Maxie" (if you have it). It's a trainer card that lets you play any Pokémon with Magma in its name as a basic Pokémon. Turn-1 Team Magma's Aggron/Claydol is awesome. For the Eeveelution deck, I suggest you get rid of those Pokémon that are highly unlikely to get into play. For example, Kingdra will never come out with a 1-1-1 line. So, drop the Kingdra line, Magnemite, 2 Growlithes and Electrode line for some more useful ones like Blaine's Ponyta-Rapidash, base set Gyarados or Wailord from EX Legend Maker (just some suggestions). Also drop your energies to about 17. With Energy Stadium and Search, you'll always have the energy you need. "Lady Outing" is also a very useful trainer for every Eeveelution deck as is the "Surprise! Time Machine" from EX Team Rocket Returns.

That's all for now. Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's