Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: shinies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

leogeo220

Friend code: 5029 5672 7254... willing to trade either my shiny eevee or shiny charizard for another shiny. I'm going to be very lenient about this and accept almost any offer

I also have a shiny pokerus slowking I will trade
I have a Shiny Gyarados that I'm willing to trade you for the Eevee! XP

leogeo220

sorry im not doing shinies i can get ingame Toungue
I might be interested in the shiny Eevee. I just need to know the following: Level, Nature, Stats, Gender, and is it legitimate (not hacked).

Which Gen game?

I have the following legit not in-game Shinies on my Black 2. that I'm willing to trade: Weavile lv. 100, Roserade Lv.100, Crobat Lv. 60, and Leopard Lv.31.
(I can provide stats if you're interested)

Also, I can trade about this time three days from now. If you want to trade I'll PM you my FriendCode and I'll PM you again when I'm able. (I don't have Wi-Fi where I live :'( I have to wait til I'm at work and actually have time to trade. It'll be about this time, maybe an hour or two earlier)

leogeo220

Pokemon Black two, hatched at day care, level one, and docile nature. Sadly it gets no stat modifiers, but also makes it possible to make it anything you want. I can make it hold a choice item if you are doing that shenanigans. I can even get it pokerus as my slowking has it.

Oh, and I used breeding to teach it swagger, wish, and iron tail.
So far it sounds good. Is it male or female and what's it's Ability?

No items and Pokerus is not necessary (I have my own Pokemon with Pokerus)
It's not hacked is it?

Oh, and I'm perfectly okay with trading a level 100 for a level 1.
Also, do you have a Meloetta? It's the only one out of all 649 Pokemon I don't have. I will trade almost anything for one.

leogeo220

I assure you it is not hacked. It was bred with an Espeon with wish, and a delcatty with iron tail and swagger.

Ability is run away, and is female. Also, the OT is my brothers pokemon white, so don't freak out because I am not the original owner. Also, I DO have a meloetta. I got it from an event back in like March or April.

Btw, it took me 376 eggs to hatch using the Masuda method if you want that info too... lol
Okay, sounds good.

Which of my Shinies do you want?
Weavile lv. 100, Roserade Lv.100, Crobat Lv. 60, or Leopard Lv.31. (I got the Leopard through trade and it has the nickname Kleoparda)

What do you want for Meloetta? Yeah, I wasn't able to get it :/
You name it, 10 to 1 says either I have it or I can get it. I have about 60 level 100's in my Black 2 alone.

Do you have any Shiny Grass Type Starters?
(I'm on a mission to collect all the Shiny Grass Starters before X and Y come out in October)(So far all I have is my Shiny Serperior that I hatched 4 days ago after 543 eggs using Masuda Method)

leogeo220

I would like the Weavile, and for the Meloetta, I would like the Crobat.

I have a shiny Sceptile also hatched on my brothers white if you want it lol.
It's a deal. I can trade at around this time in two days.
I'll PM you so make sure that you're on.

It depends. What level, nature, gender is the Sceptile and what do you want for it?

leogeo220

Lvl 100 Sceptile with either Hasty or Modest nature, I forget. But it's probably modest because it's special attack is almost 400. (394)

portmonster

are ether of the shinys still up for trade???
Reference URL's