Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The music of Pokémon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Although vision is our primarily evolved sense, the sense of hearing has a more profound effect to our emotions.
Whether it is the uplifting tunes inspiring joy, or the parallel experience of the medium inducing nostalgia, videogame music seems to have an even stronger effect according to my personal experience.

I just came upon the Kanto Symphony project, a collection of reorchestrated tunes from Pokémon Red and Blue, which is absolutely brilliant.

For a change of mood, here's another reorchestrated favourite of mine:

Arty2 you actually bought the songs/disc right? I saw you (actually the site) in the contributors Smile
I almost never buy music, but did this time, and I think it's really worth it. Most of the songs are already on their youtube account though.
Good for you man , i would love to have them too and i would pay.

I think we should collect money (as a whole website) and make a huge donation to these guys.

Some artwork.

Final Kanto Stills

A YouTube channel full of Pokemon music. From anime, movies, games and even from spin-off games.

PocketMonstersMusic

I own the Reorchestrated Album myself! ;;v;; such a wonderful project!

On the matter, Glitch City makes amazing covers of Pokemon songs! Here's a link to the channel~ http://www.youtube.com/user/GlitchxCity
In the next event/meeting we should play this song (first the song will end and then the event/meeting Toungue )

Reference URL's