Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: 2013 Pokémon Worlds
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For the first time in the history of Play! Pokémon we're getting a live stream directly from the World's.

In about 14 hours, the VGC Top Cut will begin, followed by the TCG one: http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/event?lid=...1793be1224
And tomorrow are the finals in vgc and then tcg. I really wanna see what deck will win this year.
I really, really want every single TCG game in the finals to be a first-turn win, on live stream, with the commentators being at a loss for words just so that they realize that the direction the game is heading in the past couple of years is most certainly not the right one.

Other than that, I'm staying up for the stream anyway, watching high level players playing the TCG is cool.
Yeah, i prefer the older tcg, where you actually had to think in most (if not all) matches. It should not be based on luck. (for the most part).
You can find more info about the Pokemon World Championship here.
If you follow #PlayPokemon on twitter (you can see the page even if you don't have a twitter account), you'll know that someona NicoNico is streaming the swiss rounds (of vgc i pressume).
Only watched the final TCG match from tonight's Top Cut, but the whole "sports" atmosphere got me pumped! Big Grin

Just 8 hours left till tommorow's Finals! Check your local time here: http://bit.ly/18lvJyz
Jason K. why attach 2 energies from your hand, keep your mind in-game.

@Arty2 do you know the names of the tcg finalists (or the decks maybe)?
TCG TOP 4 DECKS
Darkrai/Garbodor
Darkrai
Blastoise/Keldeo/Black Kuyrem (black balista)
Plasma (with Lugia)
The stream is expected to start any minute now. VGC finals will be on for the next 2-3 hours followed by the TCG finals for all divisions.
Stream has started with the VGC for Juniors division taking place.
AND JASON K. IS IN THE FINALS. FINALS: DARKRAI VS PLASMA LUGIA.
Jason Klaczynski is your 2013 World Champion!! The best match I have ever watched! Congratulations to Jason!!
HE DID IT, HE DID IT!!! JASON KLACZYNSKI BECAME A 3RD TIME WORLD CHAMPION . HE IS MY GOD!!!!
Reference URL's