Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Running Emerald on No$GBA - linking problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello guys, I got a demotivating problem with my No$GBA v2.6a and I know I kinda deserve to be having it since I'm not using a legal version of the game. Even though, playing it on a emulator makes me want to buy the original products more than before to be able to play competitively and as we all know "there's nothing like the real thing, baby".

Well, the problem I want to have it solved must be quite simple but can't make heads or tails for any solution. Huh

No$GBA runs VERY good on this computer, and I played Emerald until about the 2nd badge and then the "catch em' all" itch started to kick in.

So, without knowing, I started playing Sapphire on "All Machines" since is the default. Caught Surskit and proceeded to spank Roxanne pink spandex ass and get my 1st badge then I felt I was ready for trade. Right clicked on screen and made it to have 2 emulators running smooth on the screen. One with Emerald the other one with Sapphire. But in the 2nd window on the right appeared as there was no internal record on the save slot. Appeared just the words "New Game" and I started banging my head against the keyboard. Will I have to start from scratch again?

I tried to save a snapshot and opening it in the second instance of the program but it doesn't seem to work, the emulator closes the 2nd machine and starts playing on the 1st screen from the point saved.

Then from that point everything slided downwards. After much checking and forums reading didn't get a satisfactory answer and I'm recurring to you. If you think you know what would be the problem I would appreciate a detailed answer.

Desperately yours.

P.

PD: I'm preparing some pictures to complement the explanation.
Sorry mate, discussion about ROM-related things is prohibited.

I know that feeling bro. Trading between ROMs is a pita, at least for me. If you want the specific poghayman use a code and catch it in the wild.
Reference URL's