Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon Origins
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just watched it and I found it really great.The music,the storyline and the not-Ash-like-loser protagonist really were nostalgic.I highly recommend everyone to watch it.
Am I the only one who doesn't get THAT excited? For both X/Y(since yesterday) and the Origins. Fast-paced special. So many things, so little time.
Seen it a couple of days ago,it was awesome!Way ahead of the anime series,if only Ash was half the trainer Red is or lets say the staff could make Ash a tad bit more mature i could enjoy the series more.
The last battle in episode 4 made my day although i am a Bulbasaur starter guy,even XY Big Grin
I liked it but I hoped that they would focused more on battles with Gym Leaders, Team Rocket etc. Certainly better than the anime, but the pace was very bad. If it was a short anime series(25 or so episodes), it would be Way better.
I liked it alot and i didn't mind much about it being too fast paced,though it would be really nice if it could show more important battles that could only be achieved through a series of episodes.
Nevertheless maybe after the origins they might follow up with something similar like Gold/Silver ending up battling Red like in the games.That would be nice Wink
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's