Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Petitions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If you find a petition you want people to sign, post it here.

This one is to seek justice after a man with Down Syndrome died when Police tried to arrest him. He wouldn't leave a movie theater because he wanted to see Zero Dark Thirty one more time, but didn't pay for the second showing. When he refused to get out of the seat for the next show police attempted to pull him out of his chair and he resisted. Ethan's aide asked the police to wait and that Ethan would calm down shortly if they left him alone. She specifically told them that touching him would just escalate the situation. They didn't listen and he died as a result.

Visit here to read this petition and sign it.
Americans are idiots. Both civilians and policemen.

Edit: Nice thread, but I believe the petitions shouldn't be about such things. We're a Pokemon forum and lots of kids are visiting the site. I don't like it when I see such things and, as a result, they destroy my mood.
A man width diagnosed mental challenges died because of a cop's incompetence and lack of proper training and the petition in question raises some interesting points. It's perfectly fine for children of any age.

(22-08-2013 07:45 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Americans are idiots. Both civilians and policemen.

That would be an overly broad judgment, actually crossing the racism borderline…
(22-08-2013 12:26 PM)Arty2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(22-08-2013 07:45 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Americans are idiots. Both civilians and policemen.

That would be an overly broad judgment, actually crossing the racism borderline…

Not true! Everyone knows Americans are idiots, especially the Americans themselves!

Anyway, we should put more petitions on here.

Racism and your lollipops. I'm stating the obvious. Gun law, some days ago some teens killed someone because they were bored, the dude and the bomb in the cinema, Iraq.

Here's a video (Click to View)

Edit: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?...616AACS3Nc

My work here is done. *flies away*
(23-08-2013 02:00 AM)Alcov1ch Wrote: [ -> ]

Not true! Everyone knows Americans are idiots, especially the Americans themselves!
I don't concur. Every society has "idiots" in it. It doesn't necessarily mean that all the people are stupid though.

(23-08-2013 02:12 AM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]Racism and your lollipops. I'm stating the obvious. Gun law, some days ago some teens killed someone because they were bored, the dude and the bomb in the cinema, Iraq.
I don't call that idiotic, I call that evil.

Remember this?
It's not just Americans, it's global.

Let's get back to the purpose of this thread, to post petitions that we want people to sign.
Here's another petition
This is a petition to get Activision to create more Spyro the Dragon games, but NOT Skylanders.

It's just something I would like to see happen.
I don't think they will ever do it. Maybe an HD remake, but a new game, I doubt it.
Skylanders sell a lot, so not happening.
Here's another one.

It's to stop South Newton Township from capturing and killing feral and wild cats, proposing instead to neuter them.
Here's another petition.
Merck & BMS: Save Locky's Dad. Provide Nick Auden access to the PD1 drug on a compassionate basis
Getting early access to this new drug is the only chance this man has at surviving.
I found another one.

It's to ensure that Waffle House (and restaurants in general, in a sense) stops underpaying waiters and waitresses.
(16-09-2013 12:04 AM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]I found another one.

It's to ensure that Waffle House (and restaurants in general, in a sense) stops underpaying waiters and waitresses.

That's a really good one.
Here's another one
This one is for Congress to Revoke the Tax-Exempt Status of the National Football League. The NBA and the MLB have revoked their tax-exempt status so the NFL should too. At least, in my opinion they should.
Didn't know where else i should post it
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/migh...ighty-no-9
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's