Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Odd habits in Pokemon games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In FireRed/LeafGreen, I always hatch my eggs on Four Island. NO EXCEPTIONS.

In the Unova region, I'm constantly forgetting that the PC box is on the left side of the Pokemon Center. It bothers me so much. I'm so used to it being on the right side.
I never nickname Legendaries. I just decapitalize their names.

For example, if I catch a wild ENTEI, I nickname it Entei.
Whenever I start the game, I have my name in all caps. I've never changed it to lowercase.
I nickname ALL my Pokemon, except the ones I need solely to complete the 'Dex.
Οh , Alcovich , I'm the only one that evolves pokemon on the bike shop..too bad there's no bike shop in Unova as i said before Sad

Based on what you said , in Sinnoh i hatch my eggs in the area around Solaceon town! Whenever i catch a pokemon for the pokedex i keep it , because my goal is to have all pokemon in my boxes Cool ! Οh something else is , that some pokemon like Liepard or Gardevoir for example , if i have on in my team it will be female , same goes with pokemon like machop or alakazam. Only male.
I always train my starter and the Flying type.Only in Black 2 I trained Riolu->Lucario.I never train any other Pokemon,except if I lose from a gym.Then,I train a super effective type (this is how I trained Riolu).Toungue
I have two habits that seem to work for me.

1: I always catch a fire, water, grass, electric, and flying type, and the sixth pokemon l leave as an extra, any type l want

2: I always keep my team's lvs the same and grind them up two at a time, except for my starter, who l always keep 2 levels ahead of the rest of the team. He's my starter, so he should be the strongest on my team, atleast that's what my dad said to me when he watched me play my first pokemon game, and it just stuck in my head since then
I have other habbits hahah. I have to talk to every character in the game at least once, so you won't see me leaving any city, be int Pallet Town, Vermillion City, etc, without having at least clicked "A" next to everyone once Smile
Well that's a good habit for RPGs. Toungue
(25-07-2016 05:29 PM)Emily185 Wrote: [ -> ]I have other habbits hahah. I have to talk to every character in the game at least once, so you won't see me leaving any city, be int Pallet Town, Vermillion City, etc, without having at least clicked "A" next to everyone once Smile

Seconded, but I believe any 'real' RPG-player(that has played at least 4-5 different RPG games) does that. Toungue Or an OCD-person. xD
I talk to everyone, battle everyone and also, try to battle all available NPC before going to the elite 4. Also, I don't let my pokemon die during the first E4.
Then, I have that other habbit where I train my starter (to level 10-15) as soon as I get it and before my 1st match with my rival.
(26-07-2016 04:23 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Then, I have that other habbit where I train my starter (to level 10-15) as soon as I get it and before my 1st match with my rival.

wtf dude that's overkill. Toungue I usually train it to level 7-8 and most of the time I evolve it before the 1st Gym.
(26-07-2016 09:14 PM)fr3quency Wrote: [ -> ]
(26-07-2016 04:23 AM)skorp Wrote: [ -> ]Then, I have that other habbit where I train my starter (to level 10-15) as soon as I get it and before my 1st match with my rival.

wtf dude that's overkill. Toungue I usually train it to level 7-8 and most of the time I evolve it before the 1st Gym.

The pleasure I get when I 1HKO my rival cannot be described with words so it's worth it for me Toungue

Am I weird? Huh Huh Huh Undecided
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's