Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Main page comment posting on news
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have a problem.
I was trying to post in http://www.legendarypokemon.net/2013/08/...kangaskhan and when I pressed ''Add comment'',it said ''Sorry, your ip has been blocked from posting comments''
I never posted again from my father's IP as far as I remember and I am the only one who visits the LP from this IP.Also,I am careful about what I write on the main page.
My post was:
The MissingNO theory.Do you remember?Where the baby Kangaskhan is MissingNO?This theory will be popular now,since we have Kangaskhan's Mega Evolution,which has also to do with the baby Kangaskhan,imo.

PS:
Tomorrow,I'm returning to Athens,so I won't know if the problem still occurs.
IPs are most often dynamic and not tied to people; perhaps someone wiht the same internet provider got that IP banned long ago; you shouldn't have any problem posting from another computer (actually, internet connection). However it may be a bug with our software, in which case it will unfortunately have to remain unsolved, since we'll be moving systems in the fore-coming months.
I tried posting from a different internet connection (I have posted from here,but as I said,I am always careful about what I write in the main page.
So,it's probably a bug in the software.
Has anyone else tried to add a comment but had this problem?
I get the same message.
Reference URL's