Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: What's the worst/best place to find a shiny?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I caught a Shiny!
But it was a Geodude.

This got me thinking: What is the absolute worst place to find a Shiny?

Each player will try to top the above poster in terms of bad places to find a Shiny.

To start: The worst place to find a Shiny is a Zubat in the Dark Cave.
The worst place to find a shiny is in the Battle Frontier where you can't catch it. (like in Emerald) Sad
The worst place to find a Shiny is in the Ruins of Alph. You caught it, but you will never be able to use it. It wastes a Poke Ball.
The worst place to find a Shiny is in the Route before you are given any Pokeballs. You can't catch it.
The worst place to find a Shiny is on Route 24, when you find an Abra that uses Teleport in the first turn of battle. You have one extremely slim chance to catch it. It's as if it were taunting you...
The worst place to find a Shiny is in Cerulean Cave just after you caught Mewtwo with your final Pokeball.
The worst place to catch a shiny is any good training place,while you don't have any good Pokemon with you (because you want to test the power of your Pokemon) and while you don't have any good Poke Balls with you.
The worst place to find a Shiny is a Legendary Dog in FireRed/LeafGreen, when you are unprepared to catch it and it uses Roar. There goes your Shiny Raikou forever...
The worst place to find a Shiny is on the Safari Zone... or in the hands of the professor in the intro.
(18-09-2013 05:22 AM)Pepinhus Wrote: [ -> ]The worst place to find a Shiny is on the Safari Zone
I've actually found a Shiny in the Safari Zone. It was Male Nidoran. I caught it too!

The worst place to find a Shiny is in the hands of an in-game trainer.
The worst place to find a Shiny is if it were a glitch Pokemon.
The worst place to find a shiny is on a battle simulator on Pokemon XD.
The worst place to find a shiny is on any route where all your Pokemon are extremely overleveled and you don't have a status move or False Swiper and the Pokemon itself is somewhat high level and you are completely unprepared to catch it.

Or in the Battle Factory.

That's why I always have my Dragonite (with Thunder Wave) and Scyther (with False Swipe) on hand.
The worst place to find a Shiny is in the hands of your rival!
The worst place to find a Shiny is on the GTS. Especially if it's a Legendary.

WANTED: Reshiram Lv. 9 And Under
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's