Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: LP's Steam community
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a thread for those who have a Steam account.
Who has a steam account?
Let's write our Steam names on this thread.

Steam users
  1. 8hachi8
  2. Pokemon640
  3. tzanakos92

We can also discuss about Steam games here.
2. Pokemon640 ^_^
steam name tzanakos92 but if you dont play dota2 i see no reason to add me Smile
@tzanakos

Well,I was thinking of making a Legendary Pokemon Forums group,if enough people have Steam and if Arty2 agrees.
I have two questions.

What is the purpose of a Steam account? I know Steam does contests. That's all I know though. (the only reason I know that is because of Hachi)
Where do you sign up at?

After these two questions are answered, I'll look into it more and maybe, just maybe create account if it seems interesting.
(05-10-2013 07:49 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I have two questions.

What is the purpose of a Steam account? I know Steam does contests. That's all I know though. (the only reason I know that is because of Hachi)
Where do you sign up at?

After these two questions are answered, I'll look into it more and maybe, just maybe create account if it seems interesting.

Well,Steam doesn't make contests.It was a website which was making contests for Steam games.
The purpose of a Steam account is playing games alone or with friends.
For example,I've played many times Team Fortress 2 with my cousin and with some of the forum members which haven't told us yet about their steam accounts. (Kingnothing412,Terraplant,Divided by Zero).Also,sometimes you will see special offers.
You can sign up here.
Chris Db0 is my name on steam, if anybody wants to play TF2 or generally talk about games and stuff, feel free to add me. I don't like people who don't play games tho.

(05-10-2013 07:49 AM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]I have two questions.

What is the purpose of a Steam account?
Where do you sign up at?

I know I'm a bit late but the quick answers are:

Some games require Steam to be played, especially multiplayer ones. Games like Team Fortress 2, Portal, Counter Strike, Skyrim and Far Cry 3 are normally played on Steam (unless you pirated them). Steam also offers plenty of services and discounts, like a community market and workshop, exclusive contect and all the updates released for your games. It's a bit tricky tho, once you have a game registered to your account, nobody else can play it.

You can register at their official website, here.
Reference URL's