Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: My Lineless Sprites
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
some of my work

[Image: attachment.php?aid=142]
Τhe 1st one isn't very good. The outlines are too dark!!!
Good job!I don't think that i would ever have the mood to do sth like that!
this is an english topic buddy. if you zoom into the sprite you will see the difference.
the shuckle and mew are good, but teh outlines look to dark on suicune and rapidash.
i made the suicune and rapidash.
[attachment=186]

i also made some of my own. are amy amy good?
[attachment=187]
They are great...... you are very good...
Ι liked the shuckle much but treeckos are great tooSmile
treecko3453 Wrote:the shuckle and mew are good, but teh outlines look to dark on suicune and rapidash.

ermmm the rapidash and the suicune arn't all linless only the "mane" of suicune and the fire of rapidash. So they are better than the real ones

and treecko good work!
thanks guys! i wonder if they(pokemon) were real would they look like that?
haha. I already have an answer for this. And it's pretty good. Coming from Worth1000.com REAL POKEMON.

By the way prof Birch,I still don't understand the point in creating lineless sprites. If it's just for doing sth then keep on doing it... I just can't think of a way for these sprites to be useful.(I'm not ironic. I seriously want your explanation).
man... those things scare me.
and i know the question doesnt apply to me, but i think that it may just be for entertainment. i dont see how any of the sprites on the site are any useful, unless someone seen all the good artwork and said, " these kids are good! they deserve a prize". its possible but not probable.
Here are the only lineless i've been able to do...
i'm happy the upload space is unlimited
Treecko3453's and Combusken's lineless sprites are just fantastic!
=)
I made some more
[Image: Sudoless-1.png]
[Image: Vigoroth-1.png]
[Image: Porygon-1.png]
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's