Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Pokémon the Series: XY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the dawn of Pokemon X and Y anime just around the corner, we've started to get information on it.
[Image: xyposterth.jpg]
[Image: xydesigns.]

Ash knew Serena when he was a child.
Bonnie and Clemont help Ash when he was falling. It also showcased Ash standing off against the rampaging Garchomp on his own.
There is a new design for Officer Jenny, while Nurse Joy keeps a design similar to her Unova design. In addition to that, it is revealed that Bonnie is hunting for a wife for Clemont, and she also holds onto his Pokémon. Clemont has a robot arm called the Aipom Arm in his backpack. Clemont refuses to battle Ash at the Lumiose City gym because he has no badges. The opening for this series shall be called Volt, while the ending is called "The X Strait and the Y Scenery".

Due to the fact that Ash and Serena knew each other as younger children, I'm kind of hoping that Ash might finally get a relationship, well, as much of a relationship a 10-year old can get. What do y'all think?

The magazine, Dengeki, has revealed the first two titles for the Pokémon XY anime, from a special due to air on October 17th. The first episode features Ash heading towards Lumiose City Gym while the second episode features Ash and Co. getting attacked by Team Rocket as they go to see Professor Sycamore. An image also confirms that Clemont has a Bunnelby when he battles Ash and confirms that Wobbuffet will definitely return to Team Rocket
Episode 804: We've Come to Kalos Region! Dreams and Adventures Begin!
Episode 805: Mega Evolution and the Prism Tower!

Wobbuffet is coming back!!! Whoop! Whoop!
Ash still won't get a girlfriend. Big Grin
Serena is the best.
I just thought of something. X and Y are supposed to focus creating strong bonds of friendship with people and Pokemon. What better way for Ash to bond with Serena than to date her!
(or at least let the character in the game date her)
Ash is not 10 years old anymore Cool, he's probably sixteen right now!

Wow , in 0:44 , Ash looks tottaly badass ToungueToungue
And about the relationship...why not?
I didn't see team rocket , they will be in it won't they?
(21-09-2013 12:38 PM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]Ash is not 10 years old anymore Cool, he's probably sixteen right now!

Wow , in 0:44 , Ash looks tottaly badass ToungueToungue
And about the relationship...why not?
I didn't see team rocket , they will be in it won't they?

Yes and Wobbuffet is back with Team Rocket!

(21-09-2013 12:38 PM)Aldark Wrote: [ -> ]Ash is not 10 years old anymore Cool, he's probably sixteen right now!

I'd put him closer around fourteen, maybe the older side of thirteen.
(23-09-2013 10:13 PM)Alcovich Wrote: [ -> ]

I'd put him closer around fourteen, maybe the older side of thirteen.

*GD does fist pumps*
Yes! Making him older increases the likely-hood that he will have a relationship with Serena.
I bet the Internets won't be able to say that Generation VI is for younger kids now! *evil laugh*

Seriously, if Nintendo is doing anything, it's catering to the older population.
Here's a new trailer.

I guess Ash picks Froakie? Or will he get all three again? It also shows Ash battling Clemont and Viola.
I think he'll get Froakie and Chespin. Also, the battles look really cool.
I agree with peke, the battles look really cool.
The first two episodes. (English dubs) I'm going to try to post every episode.

Hmm in case the episodes are removed from youtube, i can give links on where to watch them (either dubbed or subbed).
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's