Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: King of Kanto Nuzlocke run
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I dunno why I'm writing this, seeing as all my readers apparently killed themselves. But, should I get new ones, I have this to write. Chapters won't come immediately, as l still have a Hoenn run to finish. I would write about that, but it's been horrible and just embarrassing so far. 15 deaths by the sixth gym. Endless crits, all l have to say on the matter.
But yeah, my Soul Silver game messed up, so l thought it would be a shame to just stop. Why not do one last story here? I destroyed Kanto with Lucious, my Charizard, and Isaac, my Venusour, but now I think it's time I take my place as King of Kanto by doing one last Nuzlocke with the water type, Squirtle who my brother has already made friends with and named Mad Hater. Don't ask, that itself is a seperate story X3
*brings self back to life*
Yahoo Party Party Party Yahoo

Yay!!!!!

I hope your game doesn't commit suicide this time!
I really enjoy your stories.
I shall try to stay in this mortal coil long enough to hear your stories.
....Well have fun with that :3
Alright, Hoenn kicked my butt. I got mad, went back, lost starter again, caught a Ralts though :3. Her name is Claire, currently a Gardevior that kills whatever I tell her to. I has Tyran, a female Linoone, and the third member of my team is Neptune, my Gyarados. I have him because he kills everything. I had a Pinsir, a Trapinch, and a Rhyhorn, but Rhyhorn died to a crit, and both Pinsir and Trapinch died to Wobbuffet, or however the heck you spell that. I also had a Swellow. It too died to crits. I was very unhappy about that. My Gardevior killed it. I was slightly happier.
Anyways, enough about Hoenn and it's crit happy trainers. This is my King of Kanto Nuzlocke. Expect it too be very laid back. And I still won't say who Leo is, because I can (and will) get him in Kanto as well as Johto. So, without further ado, let's get this train reck going. This can only be good, I'm sure. Yes.

Chapter 1: YO MAN!!!!!

*Blah blah Oak, blah blah pokemon, Blah blah LET ME PLAY THE GAME PLEASE! Thank you. Waking up in my bed in Pallet Town, the first thing on my mind is to get the potion locked in my computer. Taking off the back of it, I grab the potion and reassemble my comp quickly before running down stairs. That's how it works, right?*
"Kalas, it's time for you to leave home." *Dear old mom tells me.*
"But I'm 10 years old in a town that doesn't even have anywhere to apply for a job! Why are you kicking me out now?!?" *I nearly scream at her out of rage.*
"Because the television said so. Now go to Professor Oak, he'll give you a free weapon of mass dist-I mean life long friend to go on a journey with."
*And with that and a swift kick from her shoes, I was literally kicked out of my house at 10....ah well, atleast I got the potion before I left! Grumbling incessantly, I go to the lab, dart past his assistants running everywhere, only to see Pallet Town's jerk, Alstate. (In honor of my brother. It's a long story, let's just say the two of us should never get together when we're bored with a pokemon game XD).
"Lemme guess. Tv program got you kicked out too?" *Al asks, hands in his pockets and a smug grin on his face.*
"Yeah. Gonna go to Johto one day. Gotta kill the guy who makes those programs." *I responded, looking around for Oak all the while.*
"Gramps isn't here. But get in line, I'm picking the pokemon first."
"Ok, that works. I can pick the one that has type advantage over yours then." *I said with a large grin.*
"....Hey Kalas old buddy old pal, when Gramps gets back, take your pick." *He said, a fake smile on his face.*
"Hey, he was gonna give us one anyways, let's just take them now."
*And as if on cue, Oak comes walking in the lab and straight to us, slightly annoyed.*
"I heard that Kalas. You can atleast let me do my job. Now on the table are three pokemon I've had since I was a young trainer. So I'm giving them away to my disrespectful grandson and a stranger. Go ahead, take your pick!"
*And with that, the three pokemon burst out of their balls and stood before us. I smile as l see two friends there, and nod to both Lucious (Charmander) and Isaac (Bulbasaur). But when I come to Squirtle, I immediately get a sour expression, and consider Lucious instead.*
"It's alright Kalas, we've had our time to shine. Prove you can really go all the way with any of us." *Lucious said to me, seeing my disproval of Squirtle already. I sigh and, although begrudgingly, I pick up Squirtle and, because my brother wants it so, named him Mad Hater. (Like I said, long story, never be bored with a pokemon game ever again.) And as I turned to leave, right on cue, Al over there grabs Bulbasaur and challenges me to a battle. Well, tackle tackle tackle sums it up nicely, the first battle never really anything exciting. Leaving the lab, I take Hater on Route 1, all the way to Viridian without running into anything at all. Neat. Having no need for the center, I instead see if I can get any pokeballs at the mart.*
"Hey kid! It's about time you got here! You're an hour late for work. Now this professor guy ordered his parcel three days ago and he still hasn't gotten it. Now get it to him before I fire your lazy self! Go on, get outta here already!" *The store clerk said, tossing a rather heavy box at me and shoving me out of the store. I stand there for a minute, wondering what the heck just happened, before slowly, and still confused, making my way back to Pallet, jumping over the ledges to make better time. And before I know it, I'm back home to my mean mother who kicked me out literally, and old guy who gives away his old friends. Home sweet home. After lugging the heavy box to the lab, Hater grumbling behind me about nothing really happening yet, I trudge in and plop the box on the nearest table.*
"Hey Oak I gots a package for yah. That'll be $19.99, plus shipping and handling, and a tip is always appreciated." *I say playfully, though really wouldn't mind the tip part.*
"You have a free pokemon, that's your payment. Now here, take this pokemon ecyclpedia I wrote that only tells you information if you can catch the pokemon and go catch em all." *And with that, I was handed the useless pokedex, and the not so useless Pokeballs, and immediately left to Route 1 again.*
"Yo man it's about time we're gonna get some action here! Alright man, let's go rough some pokes up! Let's kick butt man! Just go up to the nearest wild pokes and go YO MAN, you're coming with us, like it or not man! Alright let's go!" *Hater exclamed, punching the air readily. I simply sigh and extend my arm, and right on cue a lv3 female Pidgey flies to me and perches on my arms, cooing contently. Hater simply jaw drops at the ease of it.*
"Sometimes you just have to have loyal friends. Right Grace?" *I ask her. She simply smiles and rubs her head against my cheek affectionately. And after a bit of training to get them up to decent levels, the Nuzlocke truly begins.*

Alright, before anyone asks why I don't like Squirtle, it's nothing against it personally, I just never ever ever use water starters. Why?
Grass starters:Absorb, Razor Leaf, Leaf Blade, Mega Drain
Fire starters: Ember, Flame Wheel, Flamethrower
Water starters: Bubble, Water Gun.....no that's it. God Piplup is the worst, doesn't get anything STAB but Bubble until upper 20s. I rest my case.
Kalas, you are one amazing person!!!!

This is soooo good!

I can't wait to read more of the awesomeness you've implemented in your story!
I give you a digital high-five, sir. You make me want to do a Nuzlocke.
Alrighty, so, before we begin
Just finished my Hoenne Nuzlocke. And good lord that 1% Ralts I caught at the very beginning was the true hero. Swept the entire Elite Four and Champion all by herself, and she was perfectly on par lv wise the whole way through too....then again Claire's Calm Minds helped a bunch x3
Anyways, Epic Gardeviors aside, let's get back to my trip to the throne in Kanto

Chapter 2: Still no Bon Jovi references

*Once all the grinding was finished and Grace was looking a lot more decent for the time, supplies stocked up and saying heck no to the easter egg rival battle, the three of us trek through Route 2 and to Viridian Forest, where we found a lv3 female Caterpie just waiting at the entrance for us.*
"Lemme guess man, another of your 'loyal friends' I see, or can I rough this one up a bit?" *Hater impatiently asked.*
"No, behave. Grace, you remember Honeydew, right?" *I respond, Grace flying down to talk to Honeydew, catching up a bit. After their talk, I throw the ball and catch her easily, letting her back out and began the switch training against the trainers. Why am I not going into detail? Because they were boring. Gust, Bubble, Tackle, done. Upon the millionth wild Metapod's defeat, Honeydew's body lights up in a near blinding flash of light for but a mere moment before fading as fast as it came, a Metapod in it's place.*
"Oh thank god finally. Alright, just a few more levels to go, and we can get those at the gym. There, Hater, you can 'rough pokemon up' as you like to put it." *I say, getting a eager and confident look from him in responce. Grace simply shakes her head in disapproval and trains up as well.
Crawling out of the forest and to the pokemon center, a sudden three hour nap hits us. Thank you Jigglypuff, you son of a female Arcanine. Waking up and washing the crayon off our faces (Ha, I was original! I used crayon not marker! That means I can't be sued!), I get the team healed up and decide eh, why not, let's go into the gym.*
"Hey hold it! Where do you think you're going? You're about ten thousand Lightyears from facing Brock!" *The gym trainer yelled at me upon entering the gym.*
"Umm...no, I'm about five feet. Lightyears measures distance."
".....Ok just for that you have to battle me. No one likes a smartalac." *He said flatly before letting out his Geodude. Sending in and pulling out Honeydew for the experience, Hater comes in and shoots the rock type with his gun....WATER gun! (Hahahaha......ok yeah that was bad sorry x3). The same thing with Sandrew, and Honeydew's hard shell begins to crack. And here is the painful part of evolution. The crack spreads from the top to the bottom of the shell and shoots open wide, a pair of wings jutting out and flapping softly, a Butterfree slowly rising out of it and happily cheering to herself, landing on my shoulder.*
"Hey girl. Guess you can say you came out of your shell." (HAHAH-No I can't even pretend on that one. Let's try that again)

"Hey girl, nice new wings. They suit yah. Now then Hater, the rest is yours, so have fun with that." *I say, admiring Honeydew's new wings as Hater grins evilly and slowly approaches Brock.
Because pokemon is PG as highest rating, for the safety of children's childhood, I am forced to censor what Hater did to Brock. I can say this though...he can't be gym leader anymore without pokemon.*
"Geez, you didn't have to do that much. And besides, you didn't even evolve from that? How much do you need....oh, that much. Wow, both Isaac and Lucious evolved by now." *I mutter to myself in slight disappointment. Hater obviously overheard and sprayed a Water Gun in my face in retaliation.*
"Yo man look, you gotta be patient. I'll evolve soon enough and I'll show yah who the best starter really is man." *He said confidently. Honeydew and Grace, however, both stared in disapproval and remained silent. Just at the exit of the town, an Aide stood there waiting for me....wait how the heck did he beat me here?!?!?!?*
"Ah Kalas, there you are. Your mother sent me to give you your comfy shoes so you can run a lot easier. I mean, you don't need shoes to run, but comfy shoes to run are very important don't yah know." *And with that the Aide was off. I shrugged and swapped shoes, tossing my other ones off to never be seen again, and onto Route 3 we go. Again, speed up button go!!!
Trainer trainer trainer trainer death trai-WAIT! What was that part about death? Rewind!
The final trainer on the route and Hater STILL hadn't evolved, but was so close. Apparently this lass thought I touched her, so she challenged me to a battle. Geez calm down, you had a fly on your shoulder*
"Alright Hater, you need all this experience to evolve, so I'm not swapping you out. You got this anyways, right?" *I ask, pretty sure of him, but a slight nagging feeling in the back of my head said something was gonna go wrong.*
"Yo man this pink piece of puff aint got nothin on me!" *Hater screamed confidently, and shot the Jigglypuff with water gun, doing a bit, but not a lot. And this is where she used Sing, hitting (Of freakin course it hits) Hater dead on. He yawns widely and as the phantasmic notes encircle him, he falls back onto his back, and snores loudly. Before I can yell at him to wake up, Jigglypuff takes the chance to charge at him and land a Pound directly on the center of his front shell where he's weakest, landing a critical hit, sending him back a fair distance. The snoring can still be heard, but grows softer now with each passing second until he has stopped breathing all together. Grace and Honeydew watch silently as Hater's body slowly turns black (NO I'M NOT BEING RASCIST). As the not at all rascist blackness consumes his body, it shatters into several pieces all at once, and with that and Honeydew's Confusion knocking out Jigglypuff, Mad Hater dies....to a Jigglypuff.....so close to evolution. I sigh heavily and pull out my phone.*
"Twitter/Facebook update:
Just lost starter to Jigglypuff, left with Butterfree and Pidgey against place with hikers. FML
#Lolsmileyface"

So apparently Kanto has been taking notes from Hoenne in the unfair department. My real life reaction to him dying was "Aah, oh no, Hater died, aaah, oh no take my $500 please, aah, named Serena, yaaay, I have a soon to be Gyarados! Worth it over it done."
Though I'll cover Mt. Moon next chapter, I can sum it up with the words of a guy called Sephazon
Zuuubaat and another Zubat and another Zubat and another Zubat
O noes. You lost your starter.
That sucks.
It's actually okay. To be honest I'm a bit glad, cause now I can use Gyarados and still have perfect balance on my team Toungue
Keep it up! I'm loving this!
Just came to check feedback, read Alcovich's prequel to Pokemon Snakewood, and thought "Meh, I'm here, bored for now of Cryoatic's past streams, no one
has uploaded and I've played a fair bit, good lord I'm thinking way too long about this, just type and catch up a bit to where you are already before you forget what happened"

Chapter 3: Mad Who?

*After several retweets from people who made it quite clear I would not live down losing my starter to a Jigglypuff, Grace, Honeydew and Serena the newly purchased Magikarp walk (Or in one case flop.....I'm mean x3) into Mt. Moon.*
"Alright, let's get the Zubat over with already." *I can't help but say, what with my latest luck and all. However, instead of a Zubat, the 1% Clefairy decides to hop out behind the nearest boulder and smack into me directly. I land on my backside and look at the wild pokemon, seeing her ready to attack again. Grace met the opponent and a few Gusts later, got Clefairy weak enough to my Poke Ball to catch.*
"Ok....well... Twitter can shut up now. Lost starter, caught Clefairy! I think I'll call her...yeah sure Dianne, I don't care." *A flash of light later and the newly named Clefairy pops out, looking around at her new teammates hesitantly.*
"Take it easy little one. Tell us, do you have a name?" *Honeydew asks softly, attempting to calm the new comer down a bit.*
"D-Dianne is my name." *The Clefairy chimes out shyly.*
"Come now Dianne, there is no place for hesitation and self doubt. Not on this team. Shake away your shyness and let's go on." *Grace exclaimed.*
"Ease up a bit Grace, she just joined us after all. Let's give her some time to get used to this, she's brand new to the challenge. But you're right about one thing, we need to keep moving." *Honeydew remarks, and with that the five of us head deeper into Mt. Moon, all the while switch training Serena against the trainers in the cave.....wait why the heck are there so many people claiming they're stuck? THE EXIT'S THERE PEOPLE!!!*
"You know something? I hate people." *I say after Grace beats a Lass, followed by the girl literally screaming and running around in circles crying about how she'll be trapped here forever....if she can't see the exit ten feet away, she deserves to be here.
Slipping past a Hiker and grabbing a Moon Stone, which Dianne eyes wantingly, we climb down the oh so convenient ladder and head deeper into the cave, only to see the dumbest team to ever exist.*
"Hey kid! Stop right there!" *A Rocket grunt yelled at me as soon as my foot touched ground.*
"So kid, you think you can just come in here and ruin our plans huh? Well let me just tell you something kid. You are going up against the power of the most powerful organization in the entire region, soon to be the world! We have gathered the rarest and strongest pokemon from all over the region! So Go Zubat! Fear him, for he is lv11!" *The Rocket grunt yells proudly, sending out his Zubat.*
"Umm....Ok for 1, I literally found a lv12 Zubat in the cave back there. And 2, Honeydew can, and looky there already has one-shotted that thing." *I remark dully, my Butterfree already disposing of his one pokemon team. The grunt just stands there as if his entire life has been a lie as we pass him. I'm just saying, Charizard. Learn next time.
A few minutes into the cave later, and a Scientist is found panicking, clutching two fossils to himself tightly with no intention to let go.*
"Dude, you ok?" *I ask, offering a hand to lift him up off the ground. He however shrieks and slaps my hand away, jumping up and challenging me to a battle.*
"You'll never take my fossils thief!" *He yelled, sending out a Voltorb.*
"Hey dude, you know you can take out the entirety of Team Rocket now? I mean they have Zubats at lv11, so watch out and all, but you can so be a hero!"
"R-really? Me? A hero? That sounds AMAZING! Thank you for opening up a new path in my life! Here, take a fossil as my thanks!" *He excitedly says. I flip a coin and take the Dome Fossil, and he reclaims the Helix one, and as I exit the cave I hear a large explosion followed by a horrified yell that sounds like the Scientist.*
"You're evil, you know that?" *Honeydew asks me with a large grin on her face, obviously trying to fight back a laugh.*
"Yeah I know. Hey, I never said he could do it all at once."
I love this! Keep it up!
(07-10-2013 05:19 PM)KALAS REY Wrote: [ -> ]Just came to check feedback, read Alcovich's prequel to Pokemon Snakewood.

What's all this about Pokemon Snakewood? It should be Pokemon: Dead Version. It's an entirely new IP, not influenced at all by Snakewood.
That would be cool though.

Rocket Grunt: (only Pokemon uses Selfdestruct) "I can't believe I lost!"
Don't worry, I found their leader at the Radio Tower and gave him a good talking-to about how to properly beat the everlasting snot out of their opponents. I explained to him about team diversity, don't hire idiots, EV training, etc. They won't be losers anymore.
Reference URL's