Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Continue This Story II
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Based on Grassdragon's game, Continue This Story.

I will start a story, and someone else will write something to follow it up.

Aaron awoke from his nap after battling his rival, Leo. The two had just received their first Pokemon from Professor Birch. Aaron had chosen a Treecko and Leo had chosen a Fennekin. The two trainers decided to go to Route 103 to train. Suddenly a dark shadow fell over them.

Aaron: "What's a Lugia doing in the Hoenn Region?!" Lugia then swept down and grabbed the trainer Aaron.
A few minutes later,travelling with the speed of sound they arrived at the Seafoam Islands in Johto,where Prof.Elm was waiting.
Elm:Hello,young trainer!
Aaron:Where am I?
Elm:In the Seafoam Islands,of course.
Aaron:Why?
Elm:Because I chose a random trainer to catch Lugia.
Aaron:But I'm not a certified trainer yet!
Elm:Then,I'll give you a Johto starter too.Defeat the Gym Leaders,Elite 4 and the Champion in order to catch Lugia.Be aware of Team Rocket!One of their goals is to catch Lugia!
Aaron:Ok,I guess...
Elm:Now,choose your starter!
@Hachi, Seafoam Islands are in Kanto. Lugia lives in the Whirl Islands in Johto.

Aaron: I choose Quilava!

Elm: Very well. I brougt you here because there have been reports of a Rogue Shiny Skrelp in the region.

Aaron: Ooooh! I want it!

Elm: It's been attacking the local swimmers with it's powerful Sludge Bomb.
And then some Plasma Grunts appeared!

Grunts 1 and 2: "Hey Professor! You're coming with us!"

Elm: "Hey wait! What are you doing? Stahp! You're violating the writ of Habeas Corpus! This violates my right to..." Elm's voice faded into the distance as the Plasma Grunts carried him away.

Grunt 3: "Get out of here, kid. The Whirl Islands are no place for a youngster like you." The Grunt then flew away on an Unfezant.

Aaron: "Hey wait! Why did you carry off Elm? What are Unova villains doing in Johto? What about Lugia?" Aaron looked at the Pokemon the Professor had left behind.
"I suppose I should take the rest, since they have no place else to go." Aaron took all three balls and put them into his backpack. "Now, how to get home? Good thing I always come prepared!" Aaron activated his jetpack which he used for emergencies, and took off to find Elm.

Because every good Trainer has a good jetpack on hand.

Leo stared blankly into the sky. He still couldn't believe that the Guardian of the Seas had carried off his best friend.

Leo: "I should go home and report him missing..." He went home to Petalburg City.
Petalburg City Police Headquarters

Leo: So Lugia just carried my friend Aaron off and I had no idea what to do.

Officer Jenny: Lugia, in the Hoenn region? A likely story. Go home and don't disturb us with fictitious stories.

Leo: But I'm telling you, it's true.

Officer Jenny: GO HOME!!

(Leo is stunned that Officer Jenny didn't believe a word he said as he heads toward home)

(Meanwhile Aaron has tracked the Grunts to Cianwood City)

(Aaron is has landed on the beach, when suddenly, a Sludge Bomb down. It is the rogue Shiny Skrelp)

Aaron: You're that Skrelp that I want to catch. Go Quilava, use Ember! Go Pokeball.

(Skrelp was caught!)

Aaron: Yes! Now to help Professor Elm.

Leo: "I can't believe none of the Officer Jennies will believe me! Someone must have seen Lugia!"
???: "Hey kid, I heard your friend's been stolen."
Leo: "Who are you?"
Ace Trainer Simon: "Ace Trainer Simon, at your service. Now, about your friend..."

Two Plasma Grunts were searching the beach for a Shiny Skrelp.
Aaron: "Hey you two. You wouldn't happen to have the time?"
Plasma Grunt: "Sure, it's two-twenty - Wait a minute! You're that kid I saw at the Whirl Islands!"
Aaron: "There's a professor who goes by the name of Elm. I kind of need him back, if you wouldn't mind."
Plasma Grunt: "You want to attack our secret base, you have to go through us!"
Aaron: "Oh, I don't mind at all." Aaron sent out Skrelp and prepared for battle...
Simon: That Lugia belongs to Professor Elm in the Johto Region. He caught it when he was on his journey years ago.

Leo: Why did it take Aaron?

Simon: Aaron isn't who you think he is.

Leo: Then who is he?

Simon: All I can tell you is that his real name is GD. He is a Team Rocket Admin that is trying to create a Pokemon that is a Grass/Dragon type with an Immunity to Ice Type attacks.

Leo: How? He chose his first Pokemon with me!

Simon: All we know is that when GD was trying to create that Pokemon, some unknown Pokemon wiped his memory, made him younger, and placed him in the house next to yours.

(Meanwhile)

Aaron: Skrelp, Use Sludge Bomb.

Plasma Grunt: Rotom, use Thundershock!
Petalburg City

Leo: "That makes absolutely no sense at all!"
Simon: "There are weirder things out there. Now, let's find GD, and that Lugia..."

Outside Plasma Base

Plasma Grunts: "Okay! We give up! The base is underneath that cliff, just don't hurt us!"
Aaron: "Thanks a lot guys." Aaron left to investigate the Plasma Base. He came across a metal door with a Plasma insignia on it.
Aaron: "Open sesame?"
Plasma Guard (through a microphone on the door): "Very good, GD. You have passed our test after all."
Aaron: "Can I have the Professor back?"
Plasma Grunt: "Of course. Officer did want to speak with you, after all."
The door opened, and a man stepped out in a full Team Plasma outfit.
Aaron: "Pr- Professor Elm!?"
Professor/Officer Elm: "Aaron, come inside the base. There's something I have to tell you."
Professor/Officer Elm: Aaron. I don't know where to begin. First, do you remember anything about Project Grass Fusion?

Aaron: What? I'm just a new trainer. I definitely haven't been involved with any Projects.

Officer Elm: It seems your memory has been wiped and that you've been made younger. The only two Pokemon that could do that are Dialga and Celebi.

Aaron: Are you insane?

Officer Elm: No. (telephone rings and Elm answers it) Yes?

Giovanni: You have my Admin. I want him back.

Officer Elm: There's a problem with that Giovanni. Apparently either Dialga or Celebi have interfered and wiped GD's memory and made him younger.

Giovanni: WHAT!!

(meanwhile)

Simon: Lugia was last spotted flying toward the Whirl Islands in Johto.

Leo: Johto? But we're in Hoenn.

Simon: We must go to Johto. Aaron is in serious danger.

Leo: Danger?

Simon: Yes. The project that GD/Aaron was working on would have been able to destroy the universe by breaking the natural laws of Pokemon. Everybody knows the only Pokemon that can fuse are Reshiram, Zekrom, and Kyurem in the Unova Region.

Leo: Okay. Let's go!
Plasma Base

Elm: "This isn't good. We need to evacuate."
Aaron: "What isn't good? And who was I? And why does Giovanni want me? And-"
Elm: "I can't possibly answer all of your questions in a reasonable amount of time, so it would be best if you just played along. Maybe, when this whole thing is over, I'll set you back the way you were and restore your memory."
Aaron: "That would be nice. But tell me, why does Giovanni want me?"

Cianwood City

Rocket Elite 1: "The call was traced to those cliffs. The package is somewhere over there, probably with Team Plasma guarding it."
Rocket Elite 2: "I know this place. There used to be a Plasma forward base here. You think that could be it?"
Rocket Elite 1: "Where else would it be? Let's move out!"

Above The Ocean Somewhere

Simon: "Wait. Staraptor, turn twenty degrees to port."
Leo: "You found him?"
Simon: "Oh, did I ever. Now, on to Lugia! And GD!"

Plasma Base

Elm (packing up the base): "Aaron, this might sound campy, but there's more to you than you realize."
Aaron: "I know that, Professor. I was probably the Champion in my old life for all I know."
Elm: "No, there's more than that. Listen-"
Aaron: "And why is making a Grass/Dragon type such a bad thing? I mean, there are hundreds of type combinations out there, why not add one more?
Elm: "I'm trying to explain that! Anyway, after the failed Mewtwo project, Giovanni drew up plans to create another beast. It was to be the Grass/Dragon type, have immunity to Ice attacks, and have the DNA of several strong Pokemon, one of them Celebi. However, the DNA was incomplete. Team Rocket needed the DNA of a human subject to complete the project. And you were the subject."
Aaron: "Me!? Giovanni would have KILLED me!?"
Elm: "No, no, no, he just needed a skin or hair sample or something. Besides, you were one of his admins. Though, you never know with Giovanni... Anyway, Team Plasma-"
Suddenly the door to the base exploded and smoke filled the room!
Rocket Elite: "Everybody on the ground! Now!"
Elm: "They're here already!? Aaron, run out the back! Lugia will be waiting, it'll know where to go! Don't wait for me, I can-"
But Aaron had already run out of earshot.
Reference URL's