Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: First Impressions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Let me hear you all! What are your impressions about the upcoming Pokemon?
Check out the main site and for the stats, icons, and type combinations.

Personally I didn't expect *that* many old Pokemon evolutions!
I also have to add that the starters' final forms are way too cool! Big Grin

Start talking ppl! Smile
I didn't expect that I would be so amazed.Great Pokemon, great Type Combinations,great moves, plus, evolutions of older Pokemon that will make the game way more interesting!
Two new Eeveelutions for me. Big Grin
I agree with BLUE. Thez are cool. I like the evolutions of lickutung, roselia, mukrow, misdreavus and many more. But i am disapointed cause i am not a legendarySad
I like Misdreavus' , Magmar's and Gligar's evolutions a lot!I also like Kirlia's possible new evolution, as well as the Ghost/Ice type.The Ghost that seems to be Dusklops' possible new evolution has a Def Base stat of 135 and a Sp.Def Base stat of 135!
Well most of the new Pokemon are great but I think that Electabuzz is much cooler than its evolution. I hope that the sprites are even better than the icons!
Just a question: I saw the TM/HM list. Does this mean there will be 92 TMs???
ninjomewtwo Wrote:Well most of the new Pokemon are great but I think that Electabuzz is much cooler than its evolution. I hope that the sprites are even better than the icons!
Just a question: I saw the TM/HM list. Does this mean there will be 92 TMs???
I wanna remind you backward compatibility. the 1sty 50 TMs are from R/S/E etc, if I am not mistaken. Wink
I know that they are from R/S/E but have a look at the title of the spoiler.
I know! I made it along with Arty2! Hello?
They are in the game! That means that could prolly trade a Pokemon with a TM as an attachment, and it would show up in the new games! Wink
Then it just RULEZ!!! This means 42 in-game TMs and 50 ones only obtainable through trades. Well I love the new games before they are released. I want them ASAP!!!
i think it's just all we need!! secret bases, vs seeker, amazing new pokemon, old evolutions and babies, 3d graphics!! it's just amazing!! you can find much information on http://www.serebii.net - if you didn't know!
The info Serebii has was given mainly by Arty2, len.
i love the new pkmn! i cant wait until they come out
I dont like some( most of them) cause they are like modern art! Like this Kureseria. I want the pokemon to be more "poke".
I like them all! (most..)

Regiginas Rocks! (no.. wait.. Regirock rocks.. hmm.. IT'S A NORMAL TYPE LEGENDARY!!!)
He has a base stat of 720! I thought..
--
Oops! F***...
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's