Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Seeking Aggronite willing to negotiate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys I'm seeking someone willing to part with their Aggronite, since I have X I would be willing to part with my Xclusive Tyranitarite.
I have all the Mega Stones because I have both X and Y so I don't need your Tyranitarite. I am willing to part with my Aggronite though for a low price of an Avalugg with its Hidden Ability Sturdy (can be obtained through Friend Safari) or a Squirtle/Wartortle (HA not required). You have til this Saturday 1:00 pm to get it. (you're two hours ahead of me so 11:00 am my time is 1:00 pm your time) That is when I can trade if you're interested. I can even trade you a Pupitar and give it the Aggronite for it to hold.
Dang it, I missed my window due to my mom needing an extra hand at the new BK store she works at and I wound up being there from open to close (5:00am-12:30am) and today I slept all day :/ I have a squirtle and I have no clue how to get avalugg through friend safari, it also doesn't help that i only have one 3DS friend.
If you can get online in-game, any Saturday, at the above time, just PM me and I'll get online and I'll trade you a Pokemon holding Aggronite for a Squirtle.
Thanks much ^^ this saturday should work out, but I never know when my mom will need help at her work. I will breed the best squirtle I can. I'm still new to breeding so I hope I can get some decent IV's for it.
Reference URL's