Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: VS Recorder Battle Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This thread is for people who want to show off their battles that they recorded on the VS Recorder in Gen VI.

My Video Codes:
AT7W-WWWW-WWW3-36KE
7M8G-WWWW-WWW3-36L2
FXEW-WWWW-WWW3-36MX

Comments and reviews of Battle Videos are welcome!
I saw the 1st battle.
3 legendaries are too much for me.Toungue
Anyway,I have uploaded only one battle.
Battle Maison Single Battle
Battle Chatelaine Nita
(the first one.Toungue)
H75G-WWWW-WWW3-3RJL
Only Blaziken was EV trained.Well,I only used Blaziken.Toungue
(20-11-2013 05:42 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw the 1st battle.
3 legendaries are too much for me.Toungue
I was training them when I got asked to battle.

Here's a tidbit of information, I have X and Y and my Battle Videos on X appear on my VS Recorder in Y.

@Hachi, I'll watch your video soon.
Because battle videos are stored in the SD card, that's why you are able to see them on both X and Y Toungue
(20-11-2013 07:23 PM)Grim Ripper Wrote: [ -> ]Because battle videos are stored in the SD card, that's why you are able to see them on both X and Y Toungue
Ahh.. *slaps self* I keep forgetting about the SD Card.
EQZG-WWWW-WWW3-9GSG
Battle Maison Super Doubles, opponent #44. Will Charizard pull through and save the day?
TMDG-WWWW-WWW3-MMXK
UZ5G-WWWW-WWW4-EPA9

i don't know why to want watch someone this video
GB5W-WWWW-WWW4-N4A3

That's a really good random matchup double battle.
AA4W-WWWW-WWW5-RZQT
This is one of the weirdest battles I ever had: BRFW-WWWW-WWW8-VC2H

Well, for starters, I was way too confident and I didn't expect Electrode to outspeed Greninja. I managed to beat it after that but then a Pokemon that was immune to both Zapdos' Toxic and Thunderbolt appeared. Overconfience again with M Heracross, along with a missed attack and the Weezing becomes harder than stone. This weird battle then becomes a stalling match and well, I was really lucky to have Pressure.

51 turns of boringness, poisoning and mistakes. Toungue
GV8W-WWWW-WWW9-W35Q :
Here's a Battle spot Free Battle that took 11 short turns for my Salamence to eat through this guys team

Q6QW-WWWW-WWW9-W35N :
This one is me and my friend, Erebus, in a link battle that is cut pretty close, also at the end is where I realized I forgot to swap Giratina for Gallade x( luckily I didn't even need it.
KRRG-WWWW-WWWK-XNRC

My opponent was very lucky.
Frozen Terrakion,2 successful Hypnosis on a Chansey after 2 Minimizes but I won. Toungue
Reference URL's