Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Bulky Offense Sandstorm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some reason no one is posting Gen 6 teams, so I decided I'll do the first step. Since Gen 6 has brought many offensive powerhouses, this team is trying to put a halt on hyper offense and retaliate, while also having some hyper offensive pokemon on my own to clean up.

The Fool (Hippowdon) (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Def / 252 HP / 4 Atk
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Slack Off
- Roar

Hippowdon has always been a good physical wall, Sandstorm setter, pseudophazer and has recovery. EQ to do some damage and not be complete Taunt bait (unless your opponent has a flying taunter).

Aqua Necklace (Rotom-Wash) @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SDef / 252 HP / 4 SAtk
Calm Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split
- Hydro Pump
- Volt Switch

Standard Specially defensive Rotom, nothing else to say.

Oasis (Excadrill) (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 202 Spd / 252 Atk / 54 HP
Adamant Nature
- Earthquake
- Rock Slide
- Rapid Spin
- Swords Dance

A Spinner that has the additional benefit of going for the kill. I'm not sure about the ability though, Sand Rush can push it's speed to sweeping levels but Mold Breaker is really useful for bypassing Levitate and Multiscale.

Darude (Tyranitar) (M) @ Assault Vest
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 HP / 252 SDef
Careful Nature
- Pursuit
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Fire Punch

Another Sandstorm setter and an amazing Special wall thanks to Sandstorm and Assault Vest. It can switch in safely even to Mega Gengar (and maybe Mega Mewtwo Y) and kill them with Pursuit.

Clash (Gyarados) @ Gyaradosite
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Earthquake

I decided to go for a non-commonly used mega and I chose Gyarados because it can ruin a physical pokemon's day with Intimidate and it has amazing defensive stats on its own, as well as a flexible type I can take advantage of depending on what I want to wall. Also Mold Breaker + EQ is the best thing since sliced bread.

Stone Free (Talonflame) @ Flying Gem
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 252 Spd / 252 Atk / 4 HP
Jolly Nature
- Flare Blitz
- Acrobatics
- Swords Dance
- Steel Wing

Smogon-approved early route bird that can come in during the late game and clean up or get a revenge kill on something weak or neutral to Flying.
Hmm, I don't think that you can find a flying gem in XY yet...So, I'd change the acrobatics with brave bird+life orb.
(30-11-2013 05:09 PM)pekinoua Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I don't think that you can find a flying gem in XY yet...So, I'd change the acrobatics with brave bird+life orb.

Will probably do, although I am afraid of Stone Free killing herself with all that recoil.
Reference URL's