Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: A newly discovered glitch!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think I've found a brand-new glitch.

My friend, who also likes Pokemon, was breeding two Beldum on his SoulSilver game. When the egg hatched, out popped a bouncing baby RFB^UYTR#TEI NRFV&

(It was actually named _____.)

The sprite looked like a simple white screen, with a few dead pixels scattered here and there. When we opened the Pokemon screen to look at it in our party, the game crashed.

Does anyone know of anything like this, or did we just stumble upon a previously undiscovered GlitchMon?

(o)_(o)
Pics or it didn't happen!
I don't think you can breed two Beldum together (if I understand correct) because they are genderless. You have to use a Ditto to breed them.

It turns out my friend was using HAAAAAAAAAX!

He downloaded a copy of a hacked SoulSilver from the Internet, then put it on an SD card and played it on his HAAAAAAAAAX DS. He caught the two Beldum at Level 1 on Route 34, to illustrate my point.

The glitch was probably the result of HAAAAAXing the game beyond its functionality. Still, I'll see if I can replicate it with two un-HAX Beldum.

P.S. You can breed Beldum with other Pokemon. They exist in the Mineral egg group, which means they can breed with Vanilluxe, Solrock & Lunatone, Boldore, etc.
Reference URL's