Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: "Heroic" doing in games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Have you ever done something absolutely unbelievable? So unbelievable that could be even... heroic? Like beating a very hard boss with a knife or getting a lucky egg in your first try?
If you ever did something like that... post here!Wink

I won a battle in very funny way. My Skarmory was fighting a Salamence. Salamence's Hidden Power (the only non-not very effective move it had) was hurting more than my Skamory's Aerial Ace. I was going to lost. So, thinking positive, I said: "Well, I still may win if I deliver a critical hit!" Of course I was kidding. My opponent even laughed. But then... I hardly said that and what happened??? A critical hit! I could win the battle!
I was playing at Battle Palace with the Boss.I defeated Crobat with my Gengar, but then he defeated Gengar and Latias with its Slaking.I then used my last hope:Shuckle.With 5 Hp it managed to defeat Slaking AND Lapras using DT ,Toxic and Wrap.This Shuckle made me proud.
I found Feebas in the sixth tile I searched. I'm lucky!
I also caught more than 50 Luvdiscs while I was looking for one with a Heart Scale! Does anyone have the patience to do this?!?
Why catch them when you can use Thief? Wink
I was playing at Battle Palace, too. I defeated Crobat with my Gengar but then Slaking defeated me. So, I used Salamence and defeated Slaking. After that (curse my luck) he got out Lapras and defeated Salamence with Ice Beam. "It's hopeless" I said at the moment but when I got out Arcanine I defeated his stupid Lapras with Extremespeed! I was really lucky that day because Arcanine had 1 HP left... He made me really proud.
Because I had no Pokemon with Thief or Covet, I didn't want to use the TM, and I didn't know the cloning glitch back then so that I could clone the Scales before using them.
One month ago, I accidentally caught Rayquaza in my first try!!! I was weakening it with my Blissey and it used Rest. I wanted to recover my Blissey's HP, but instead I throw an Ultra Ball... and caught it!!!
I was battling a friend.I had Gengar and he had Jirachi & Moltres
I used Thunderbolt on the weakened JIrachi and defeated it.then Moltres Flamethrowered me and I had only 14 hp left.....then I thought that it was over...I used a last thunderbolt and...The Moltres paralyzed and didn't move!Then my friend used Flamethrower the next turn but my brightpowder helped me and he missed!After that I used Shadow punch and I won!WHEEE!!!!
I was searching for a Kangaskhan for about a week and all I got was a venonat and a Nidoran that I accidently caught..Yesterday,I trained my precious Alakazam and when he joined the group I meet and caught four Kangaskhan in only one ride in Safari.I know this is not "heroic",it's pure luck,but my luck always changes somehow when this pokemon is with me..
I beated Tucker's Salamence and Swampert with my Lati's!
I caught Rayquaza in the first try with a dive ball. 0_o
really?I caught Rayquazaq with the first try too but...with Timer ball in the 8th turn XD
Impossible! I threw Timer balls after the 20th turn, when Rayquaza was paralyzed with 1/4 of its HP and he was not caught!
Some of us are not so lucky ninjaToungue
no it's not Impossible for me
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Reference URL's