Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: The Official Wonder Trade thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I was on Cheezburger-Pokememes when I saw this.

The image.Not an actual spoiler,but it's huge. (Click to View)
So,I decided to open The (un)Official Wonder Trade thread,where we can discuss about Wonder Trade.

Anyway,for me,the order for the traders is (from best to worst):
1)Perfect 5IV Breeds [not likely to happen] (Legendary generosity) God
2)Poketransfer exclusives (Generosity lv255) Hero
3)Mega stones and rare items (Dowsing Generosity) Hero
4)4IV Breeds or non-perfect 5IV Breeds (Godlike generosity) Hero
5)Shinies (Golden Generosity) Hero
6)3IV Breeds and/or HA Pokemon (So generous!Much goodness!DOGE GENEROSITY! Toungue) Great
7)Scatterbug,Spewpa,Vivilion (Satanic Generosity) Great
8)Legendaries (What a fool!/So generous!/Another hack is here!) Great
9)Fully evolved/trade evolutions & Baby Pokemon (Grown up Generosity) Great
10)Version exclusives (Simple Generosity) Nice
11)Hard to find (Time save Generosity) Nice
12)2IV Pokemon (You could be more generous,but I appreciate it!) Decent
13)1IV Pokemon (Dafuq is this kind of generosity?) Bad
14)Early Route Pokemon (U got 2 b kidding me,right?) Very bad

You might ask why Scatterbug is better than legendaries.
I got a Japanese Scatterbug,which evolved into an Elegant Vivilion.I've caught 3 of the legendaries that I can catch in the game and I'm not very interested in them.Also,if they are Pokebank exclusives,there's a chance that they're hacked.

When Pokebank comes out,I'll become a Hero,since I'll give 4IV and non-perfect 5IV Pokemon (sometimes even with good egg moves).But now,I'm most likely between Decent and Great,with a splash of Bad.I give all my 3IV,2IV and 1IV breeds in Pokebank.Toungue

So,which is your order of good Wonder Traders?Where do you belong in my WT scale and where in your WT scale?

Advices by Hachi about WT:
A)Give your 4IVs to your friends.Weird advice,but it's because friends are special.Unless you breed 4IVs for WT only or your friends don't want them,don't give them on WT.Always give your 3IVs and your spare 4IVs on WT,though.
B)Spread Pokerus in the Pokemon you trade and give useful berries.You can get plenty of Pokerus Pokemon and plenty of berries,so why not helping others too?
C)If you get a bad Pokemon,don't give it back for WT.There's a very small chance (you have more possibilities to get 3 shinies in a horde,imo) that your trader will be the same.If it is your trader,then you'll get a useless Pokemon again.If it's not,why do you want to make sad an other person?
D)Encourage others to give good Pokemon.
E)Participate in WT Operations,like the Zubat one which happened on December.Although some people will get irritated,it's great to be part of the community.

PS a:I'm not really interested in shinies,but they can be good trade material.
PS b:Post your WT giveaways here.Expect a WT giveaway by me soon. Big Grin
PS c:Hachi is doing a lot of X/Y giveaways. lulz Toungue
Best thing i received so far is a protean perfect 5iv Froakie.Since then i love the state of Oregon Toungue
I give whatever I don't need. Either some rejected 4 IVs, 5IVs or route pokemon or eggs. Well, the best thing I got was probably scatterbugs for Vivillons I already have...
Me too, i have received a protean (timid) perfect 5iv Froakie from Wonder Trade long ago.
Best things I've recieved in WT were 4IV Pokemon and a 3IV Naive Chimchar which I gave to NM2 Toungue
I give whatever I decide I don't need/like. It could range from Magikarp to Mewtwo. (Yes, I have wonder traded a Mewtwo Toungue ) Lately, I've been giving 3 or 4 IV Pokemon and Gen II - Gen V starters (3-4 IVs) I also Wonder trade Zygarde every time I get it.

The best thing that I have received is a German Tepig.
Reference URL's