Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Golden League!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

UltimaAku

Golden League Pokemon Challenge Is Open!

Hello there all, I'm new to the Forums but a regular on the Legendary Pokemon Chat. For a bit of fun, I'll be hosting a scenario that people can take part in for Bragging Rights!

I am assembling 6 Leaders (one of them being myself) for the task of testing the ability of you, the readers in the Golden League Challenge!

Requirements to Join

To take part, you will need to create a Trainer Card. These cards can be made here. Your trainer card does not need to contain any pokemon you use or are planning on using.

[Image: Ultima_Trainer_Card.png]

Once you've made your Trainer Card, Send it to me, and I will add 6 New slots for new badges at the top right of the card.

[Image: Ultima_Trainer_Card_2_2.png]

Whenever you defeat a Gym leader, Your card will be Updated (as soon as possible) showing each badge you've collected.

[Image: UltimaTrainerCard20.png]

After collecting all the Badges, you Qualify for the Golden League Champion Showdown. You then challenge each Gym Leader, but this time they have no type restrictions. After defeating a Gym Leader with their Champion team, you obtain a Gold Badge, relevant to the trainer you defeated.

[Image: UltimaTrainerCard21.png]

Obtaining all 6 Gold Badges will be tough, So Good Luck to all Challengers!

Update: There are also prizes going out for people who obtain all 6 Golden Badges. They are as following:

1st: Shiny Pinsir + Two 5 IV Egg group of your choice (Excluding Ditto)
2nd: One 5 IV Egg group of your choice (Excluding Ditto)
Anyone after: A 5 IV Prankster Sableye or 5 IV Riolu.

The Rules!

1. A challenger can only have 1 Legendary in their team when entering for a Badge.
2. A gym Leader must accept 2 matches a day with the same contender if requested. He/she can choose to say no to a re-match after 2 until the following day (but can accept more, so it doesn't hurt to ask).
3. All non-Legendary pokemon are allowed (this isn't smogon, deal with it Wink )
4. All matches are played at lvl 50 in Single Matches. Same pokemon or pokemon in the evolution chain (e.g. Dusclops and Dusknoir) are not allowed. However, alternate final evolutions are allowed (E.g. Poliwrath and Politoad, all the eeveeolutions, Gallade and Gardevoir).
5. The Gym leaders will be using 6 Pokemon. It's recommended Challengers do the same.
6. All battles are Single Battles.

The Leaders have been selected!

Your Gym Leaders are:
  1. UltimaAku
  2. Lee
  3. Gabriel
  4. Shiny
  5. Hakuna (challenge from the 6th Feb)

All challenger Cards are being stored and Updated Here.

Any Questions? Feel free to ask!
Good luck with the league. This is Gen VI wi-fi, right? You might want to add some more rules about the battles. Smile

UltimaAku

Cheers Toungue its gonna be fun, I'll go into rules a lil later on when it starts XD.

Gabe

this is going to be amazing

UltimaAku

(31-01-2014 01:26 AM)GeorgeSlayer Wrote: [ -> ]Good luck with the league. This is Gen VI wi-fi, right? You might want to add some more rules about the battles. Smile

Updated. Rules are on
Question:
Are alternate forms allowed?I'm mostly talking about Rotom.
Also,too bad I can't use a lv1 Aron Toungue

UltimaAku

(01-02-2014 12:02 AM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]Question:

Rotom forms are all Rotom, so unfortunately no.

Why not? it'll get put to lvl 50. I highly advise you don't use a lvl 1 Aron but its up to you XD
(01-02-2014 07:41 PM)UltimaAku Wrote: [ -> ]

Why not? it'll get put to lvl 50. I highly advise you don't use a lvl 1 Aron but its up to you XD

1)If you put it on lv50 (Normal Rules) then every Pokemon will temporarily become lv50.No matter if it's lv1 or lv100.So,I can't use a lv1 Aron. Toungue
2)FEAR Aron can sweep whole teams on a sandstorm. Toungue

UltimaAku

(01-02-2014 07:54 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

1)If you put it on lv50 (Normal Rules) then every Pokemon will temporarily become lv50.No matter if it's lv1 or lv100.So,I can't use a lv1 Aron. Toungue

1) That makes no sense... your lvl 1 aron will be lvl 50 so it can compete XD
2) I feel the fear...
(01-02-2014 08:07 PM)UltimaAku Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-02-2014 07:54 PM)8hachi8 Wrote: [ -> ]

1) That makes no sense... your lvl 1 aron will be lvl 50 so it can compete XD
2) I feel the fear...

I was talking about:

lv50 can't do anything.lv1 is a killer. Toungue

UltimaAku

I get it! no unfortunately thats not possible ^^
Is Soul Dew allowed?

UltimaAku

indeed it is Toungue
Reference URL's