Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Quick Trade Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
~~~ This thread is for trades in Generation VI games - X & Y. ~~~
Gen V quick trade thread
Gen IV quick trade thread

If you don't have a whole list of Pokémon that you offer/want, this is the place for you. If you are looking for a single Pokémon/item, post it here, always saying what you can give in return. If you have what a previous poster wanted, PM them, do not reply in this thread. This thread isn't meant for a single person, so avoid posting here to answer to somebody, this will clog the thread really quickly and requests that have not been completed will be forgotten.

So, how will this thread work? You just have to follow three basic steps:
  • Post here stating what you are looking for and you can give in return.
  • Browse the thread looking for other requests. If you can help another member, PM them to arrange the trade.
  • Once your request is completed, thank the member that helped you and don't forget to edit your post saying that you don't need anything anymore.
Simple as that. Enjoy!
I offer JPN Meloetta Lv.85 Nature:Jolly OT:えいがかん ID:07142 (Kyurem VS The Sacred Swordsman Keldeo - Movie Giveaway)
I want JPN Genesect OT:えいがかん ID:07133 (Extremespeed Genesect: Mewtwo Awakens - Movie Event) or JPN Genesect OT: P2ラボ ID:01113. PM me your offers! Thank you!!
I'm looking for a Porygon2. I have a Porygon with Up-Grade to trade if someone is also in the same boat. I need it to complete my pokedex.
I'm logging in now!

baozijiajia

Hi! I'm looking for Deoxys, Keldeo, Manaphy, Darkrai, Arceus, Meloetta, Genesect or Diancie, I could give a Lv 100 shiny Walrein, a Shiny Phione, A Shiny Magnezone, Level 100 Shiny Gyarados or a Lv 70 Celebi thanks Big Grin

Desyat

LF: Darkrai or Deoxys
Offer: Victini, Celebi, or shiny gigalith
hi gyus i can offer Aegislash and get manaphy just for a minute. I just need it for my pokedex. Then you can take it back.
And I offer Charmader with egg moves (ancient power, dragon dance, dragon pulse, oultrage)
in exchange with Aerodactyl.

Buxah

I am looking for:

Diancie
Arceus
Keldeo
Jirachi
Shaymin
Manaphy
Meloetta

If they have to trade, call me or reply here in PV

FC: 5258-1481-7417
Name: Buxah
Heya, I'm looking for an Arceus in order to complete my Pokédex in Pokémon Alpha Sapphire. I can offer a Genesect in return.

MyNamesRudy

Looking for:

Mew, Meloetta, Genesect, not sure if these two are even out yet but Hoopa and Volcanion as well. I have Manaphy, Shaymin, and Diancie to trade for keeps or tradeback whichever is fine.

Kamy

Hi guys! Smile, I just bought pokemon ruby omega and i wish to have some legendaries to collect them, but i cant offer any legendary yet :C
I hope if somebody can give me any legendary (dont care who) please contact me pls! :3

FC: 0404-8781-9624
Name: Kamy
Anyone up for some trades? I recently completed the Hoenn Pokedex so I am now trying to fill the other Generations. Toungue I wouldn't mind having them for the Pokedex only(that goes for the Legendaries - for trusted members ofc xD)

The Pokemon I can offer are obviously some of the 3rd Gen, Nosepass, some starters, Togepi, Dedenne, Eevees, Carbink, some Fossils and some more. Just tell me which one you want so I can see if I can make an egg.

Sira

Hope I can still make some trades here.
None of my offers have any competitive value except for maybe Mew just a little bit. Trading for keeps. Also gladly take clones but they must be accepted by the bank.

Offering:
- Mew
- Jirachi
- Darkrai
- Shaymin
- Manaphy

Looking for:
- Celebi
- Arceus
- Victini
- Genesect
- Moloetta
- Keldeo
- Diancie
- Hoopa

samtron6

Looking for Mew, willing to trade whatever pokemon I am able to! Please and thank you!!Big Grin
Reference URL's