Legendary Pokémon

Full Version: Important News regarding Gens IV and V
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
serebii Wrote:Nintendo has announced that, as of May 20th 2014, all online services across the DS and Wii games will terminate. This means that you will not be able to go online with any of the following Pokémon games: Pokémon Diamond, Pokémon Pearl, Pokémon Platinum, Pokémon HeartGold, Pokémon SoulSilver, Pokémon Battle Revolution, Pokémon Black, Pokémon White, Pokémon Black 2, Pokémon White 2, My Pokémon Ranch, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Darkness, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky, Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs, Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia & Pokémon Conquest. All online features of these games will be inaccessible, regardless of the console you play them on. All 3DS and Wii U games will continue to be playable online, as will Pokémon Bank and Poké Transporter.

Also, I informed Arty2 of this so he could post it on the news page.
(27-02-2014 08:24 PM)grassdragon Wrote: [ -> ]Also, I informed Arty2 of this so he could post it on the news page.

Done.

Arty2/NM2, please check for any errors. ( there will surely be some xD)

Anyway, I haven't played online in a looooooong time, but this does doesn't seem to be very good, especially when some of the games are only a year or two old.
I think the reasoning behind this is to free up Nintendo's servers so they won't crash....again.....
Tuesday, May 20th, the wifi for all of this will be shut down:
[Image: fwt6bq.png]
ah,c'mon,I played online battles and traded in white -_- why can't they just terminate the online features of gen IV games and let gen V as it is?
RIP Gen 4/5 online. You will be missed Sad I rarely went online because the DS's Wifi sucks but RIP anyway...
Reference URL's